AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:29 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Fans of Battlefield 1943 will feel right at home in EA DICE's next title, Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Why?

Owners of 1943 will have exclusive access to some of their favorite WWII-era weapons in the multi-player mode of Bad Company 2!

We can't wait to see how these decades old weapons will stack up against the latest and greatest of Bad Company 2.

We're in the process of finalizing exactly which weapons will make the jump, so vote for your favorite in the latest poll!

Found it on the 1943 site. Battlefield 1943 Site

2WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I am not sure I would use a WW2 weapon in a modern game. Sounds risky.

3WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

More risky more fun. Very Happy It will be an interesting thing to have though. *Prays for the M1 Grand to be one of the weapons*

4WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

The M1A1 Garande will be a choice, I'm sure. It is popular in 1943

5WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

well considering they only have 3 weapons i think they should import all 3 weapons of choice and if for some reason the M1 is not chosen I sha'll put a bounty on some EA guy's head. lol. The M1 is sick and can be useful in BFBC2 if I do get it... MAG and COD:MW2 are looking like much better shooters

6WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

The M1 is actually winning the votes. It has the majority.

7WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Empty Re: WW2 weapons for Bad Comapny 2? Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I want a musket

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum