AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

petition to keep bf2 mc servers up and tracking stats.....PLEASE !!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Bf2 mc servers stopped tracking stats in mid July and they have ruined the game !!!!!!! Please sign a petition to reverse this tragtic mistake at;
www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-battlefield-2-mc

Fuckin asshole dipshits are trying to ruin all my fun Sad

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I signed it

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Whoever is left on the PS2, we should spread the word all over Battlefield 2 on PS2. We need to make sure everyone knows, and give them the petition site if possible too.

They've canceled most games on PS2 already, it's not just Battlefield 2 going down. It's a said time to see so many great games fall into the abyss. I've seen some great games fall before, lets at least save this one.

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Interesting that when they started this, they also lowered the cost of a PS3 to $299

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Did you know they're trying to come out with a new version of the PS3? It will be a slim version. That may be another reason why PS3 went down to $299

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

they already released the slim version my friend has it...

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

DrMcRoll reported that there are no servers available now, is this the end or are they fixing it?

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

YAY if that's the case i might as well throw my ps2 away....

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I just loaded up on BF2 PS2. Everything seems to be running. The Marquee at the bottom is back too (Mine went missing for a while.....) Most of the servers are Multiplay servers now though.

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

Maybe just a transition to all Multiplay? Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember a while back that multiplay bought a license to take over the EA servers? It just might be happening.

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Correct, EA sold it's server rights for this game to a UK company called Multiplay (or something), but as we know, it never really took off. Maybe the problems will be fixed now, if they made the transition. Is the Stats Tracking back on?

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I didn't have time to check. I looked at clan stats and all that, everything was still 0/0/0. When I get the chance, I will check it out.

Edit: Looks like the stats are still down for now.

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum