AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

aog vs xclusive

+2
[AOG]_Kerstov
mrmiagi_xclusive
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1aog vs xclusive Empty aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:01 am

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

when you all want a real game come get some i was reading you all got whooped by murder for hire we ruled them 5 games to 1 in clan tournament so when your ready you know where to find me

2aog vs xclusive Empty CLAN BATTLE Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 pm

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

I see you all like to look and read but not reply so just let me know when you all are "ready" hell we will give ya 2 extra players if we can have 10 and you get 12

3aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Maybe they just don't have much time to reply and only have time to read. Other people do have things to do you know. I would reply, but since I'm not on PS3, there's not really anything I can do.

4aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

i agree with kerstov, i dont reply because i realy have no voice in the clan so i just read...

5aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 am

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

well let me know when you want it set up

6aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

miagi, I actually have no desire to play with you, around you, or against you.
I saw your post and did not respond because I do not care.

Maybe someday we will battle, but I am still boiling mad over what you pulled.

7aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 am

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

you won't battle b/c you know the result i pulled nothing you have a clan of kiddies .. you won't play me b/c you suck and you know it.. your clan sucks i could probably fuck you all up by myself i just really wanted to whip ya ass bad.. and what i pulled lol i pulled nothing but my name away from being associated with you.. i took a look at your aog roster would you like to tell me who to remove you got alot on there thats not with ya.. your clan is who your children have recruited.. i'ld love to see you on the game but oh wait you don't play b/c you never got any good at it.. i'm sorry sucks to be you

8aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:05 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Your open mouth has revealed your whole interior. I never claimed to be a great player and I never said my clan was the best. My kids are not in the clan anymore and the age of most my players is older than you. Why don't you just go focus your hatred at someone who cares.

9aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 am

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

i don't hate ya i just want ya to know you suck

10aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

people might take you a little more seriusly miagi if you stop talking like a wannabe hood with all those "ya's" in your sentences...

11aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

It really means a lot to me, that you think I suck. Really, where would I be in this world if I didn't get to hear your opinion on my skill level in a video game. The fact that you keep coming back to this website and voicing your insignificant opinion really means so much to me and the clan. Thank you for your comments, please feel free to stop in anytime and tell us what you are thinking or how you are feeling. Because you know we truly care deeply for you.
scratch

12aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

AOG-Gideon wrote:It really means a lot to me, that you think I suck. Really, where would I be in this world if I didn't get to hear your opinion on my skill level in a video game. The fact that you keep coming back to this website and voicing your insignificant opinion really means so much to me and the clan. Thank you for your comments, please feel free to stop in anytime and tell us what you are thinking or how you are feeling. Because you know we truly care deeply for you.
scratch
I second this motion.

13aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 pm

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

i just want to set up a game so you can get mowed over thats all this is about and i like to read the hate mail gideon go get a job your old man if were going to start with the name calling lpst get a ps3 and then come talk to me you were a punk anyways and aog nate whoever you are you see me ps3 name come find me and we can set up hell bring blacklisted and sith or a squad of ringers after leaving aog i see what joke of a clan it was

14aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

And yet, he still comes and posts. What a waste of a thread.
By the time you finish reading this you will realize that reading this was a waste of time.

lol!

15aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

miagi can you get anymore stupid lmfao iv played with your before im also known as prenatel if the rings any bells an i deleted you from my friends along time ago and im actuly not even in aog i left way before you did so don't bother talking shit and tell me to bring aog members because i dont play with them matter a fact i havnt even played any BF game in over 2 months because of drama like this your just a little boy on the inside and don't even deserve the things you have...

16aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:40 am

mrmiagi_xclusive

Traitor

i believe you smarted off to one of my friends and you were deleted prenatel i know who you are.. but anyways you want a cb there gideon? i told ya the terms u can have 4 extras

17aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

miagi, Go away. We will play you when we are good a F'in ready to. Now please just stop hassle us here. WE DON'T CARE!!

18aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

[quote="[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee"]miagi can you get anymore stupid lmfao iv played with your before im also known as prenatel if the rings any bells an i deleted you from my friends along time ago and im actuly not even in aog i left way before you did so don't bother talking shit and tell me to bring aog members because i dont play with them matter a fact i havnt even played any BF game in over 2 months because of drama like this your just a little boy on the inside and don't even deserve the things you have...[/quote]

lol, you said it bro

19aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

mrmiagi_xclusive wrote:i just want to set up a game so you can get mowed over thats all this is about and i like to read the hate mail gideon go get a job your old man if were going to start with the name calling lpst get a ps3 and then come talk to me you were a punk anyways and aog nate whoever you are you see me ps3 name come find me and we can set up hell bring blacklisted and sith or a squad of ringers after leaving aog i see what joke of a clan it was

Well he gets an A+ for effort. on the other hand, the effectiveness is a F-.
Why not join me and Kerstov on the PC. If you think your status is "epic" try living through frag hell. not to mention all the hackers. Use your head, PC gaming has way more factors then console gaming.

20aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

LMAO.... is this Mr miagi i think it is??? lmao.. the one that did nothing on BF2? The newbie with a chip on his shoulder? The kid who pertains to have a life playing video games? c'mon Miagi.... get real dude... You were in this clan and you know how it worksso dont sit there and act like AOG ever said they could beat you (like they would wanna play u anyway). Your sitting here talking smack on a video game, no less you turn your back on someone who offered you a clan and you joined and like a coward ran away instead of trying to be a REAL MAN and turn this clan around.. your a joke.. simply put

21aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

oh and btw u can go and talk all the crap you want because like my old pal GIDEON said "who cares about you". If we were to attempt to reach for the top in clans you would be nowheres near the 1st step towards that goal... No competition. Truth be told This clan is not ready for clan battles but with much practice it cannot be denied that AOG can be better. AOG is a family not a bunch of kids on a video game trying to talk crap about other clans and prove were better... we will preove it when it is time and thats all.

22aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

write down your roster for a 6v6 and i wanna see how many ringers are up in that bitch.

23aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

**Message Deleted**

miagi, I had to delete that last post. If you are going to talk crap, don't bring up peoples families like you did. That was way out of line. If you are going to make posts like that, then I will ban you from this website.

24aog vs xclusive Empty Re: aog vs xclusive Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:41 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

AOG-Gideon wrote:**Message Deleted**

miagi, I had to delete that last post. If you are going to talk crap, don't bring up peoples families like you did. That was way out of line. If you are going to make posts like that, then I will ban you from this website.

He say anything about me? I accept hate mail. I enjoy reading it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum