AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vacation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vacation Empty Vacation Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

I Big_ACT / Aog-Big_ACT am expecting to lose internet on wedsnesday september 23rd so will be taking a Soldiers' Vacation. Does AOG have paid vacations? and when I come back can I kill everyone once and shoot them in the head as a return home present? please gideon please?? c'mon please.. lol no but for real im taking a break from online (losing internet and trying to get life together) but i wil return and it should be by the time MODERN WARFARE2 is coming out which im going to kick ass on by the way. lol. Just wanted to post this topic so everyone knew I wasnt offline forever so dont delete me I WILL BBAK.. will miss u guys.. just when I started to have fun on here I havta say good bye.. sucks

2Vacation Empty Re: Vacation Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Poo bags! That sucks. But you will be dying to play and in no time you will be back.

3Vacation Empty Re: Vacation Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

yayyyyy!!!!.... i talked with AT&T and did what u told me to do Gideon and they are going to work with me.. I am suppose to get my financial aid $$$ wmorrow n I will use some of that to pay my bill therefore keeping my internet therefore kicking noobs asses worldwide.. wooohooo. lol.. that is if my financial aid comes thru like its suppose to

4Vacation Empty Re: Vacation Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Gideon is ALWAYS right . lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum