AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Big Planet - PS3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Big Planet - PS3 Empty Little Big Planet - PS3 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:06 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Little Big Planet
10 out of 10

This game brought out the kid in me. With its offline and online user created maps, there is no end in the entertainment and has lots of Trophies.
You play as a "Sackboy", like a little sack doll/puppet. You can customize your appearance with thousands of different outfits and objects. You can even create your own costumes. I have seen tons of awesome user made outfits ranging from Spiderman to Darthvader to the Little Mermaid.

The game is a linear side to side and up/down scrolling map with lots of jumping, swinging, gadgets, and prize bubbles to be collected. The challenges are exactley that: Challenging.

After I completed the single player (40 hours to 100%), I jumped into the level creator and went through an hour of tutorials (yes it is that in-depth). But it payed off. In no time at all, I was making complicated levels using different materials like wood, stone, metal, sponges, ropes, pistons, winches, motor bolts, music, etc...
With a basic understanding of the level creator, my mind started racing, I could make virtually anything.

I went online and joined a couple friends in their "Pod" (home space), it was all jazzed up with decorations. The game leader started taking us to different popular user created levels. I was astounded; people had made custom cars, bikes, RV's, spaceships, robots, roller coasters, you name it. We even played some levels that were made based on popular classics like Donkey Kong, Levels made for sports, basketball, soccer. Star Wars levels that were amazing. Levels made that leave you wondering "How in the world did they do that".
I plugged in an extra controller and my kid and I were able to still go online together on the same screen and join friends.

At the end of the day, I am still playing this game. It has massive longevity for entertainment and is well worth the price.

Little Big Planet - PS3 Little-big-planet-cover

Little Big Planet - PS3 Lbp

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum