AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC 2009 Undisputed Empty UFC 2009 Undisputed Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

I have been a big UFC fan for awhile now and when I heard a new UFC was coming out I almost pissed my pants... The last one was made on the PS2 console and was a total failure. I think this time around they covered everything they needed to cover and did a terrific job with the career mode being so in-depth. There are all the weight classes this time also (lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, ligh-heavyweight, and heavyweight). You can create a fighter and bring him online to fight other users around the world and go for the top spt on the leaderboard or play career where you can master you mat skills and standup. The only thing i think they misse don this game was the eye-toy feature like fight night round 4 has where you can take a pic of urself and import it onto ur fighter so he looks exactly like you!!!.. this was a great feature with FNR4 but hey.. this is about UFC.. lol. They recently came out with an add-on with extra fighters from the last ultimate fighter contest so it looks like more competition. If ur a fight fan then this game is a must-have

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum