AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 11/10/09

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2   11/10/09 Empty Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 11/10/09 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

ok.. whats with the prejudice action against MW2?... By the looks of things and the facts from previous titles.. Modernwarfare 2 will be much better than any Battlefield thats out today.. except of course MC2. I think the graphics are way better than battlefield and the details are higher and just the overall gameplay and view of the environment is better. On BFBC people are small far away to a point where u can't see them but on MW2 everything is much bigger and closer looking and is much more easier to shoot people and engage in wars. MW2 has more to it than BF ever has including custom perks and killsteaks that will reward you as you please b/c u get to customize them. you can kill 20 people in a row on BFBC and get rewarded nothing but on COD WAW (similar to MW2) you get a recon (GPS) for 3 killstreal Artillery for a 5 killstreak and a pack of viscious dogs to attack the enemy at 7 kills.. they are enchancing the killstreak this time around and I cannot wait to get this game.. OH yeah.. and the best news of all.. If you buy the prestige edition you get a hard copy of the game in steel case, awesome art booklet, and the best of all.... NIGHT VISION GOGGLES that you can actually put on and go outside and see plain as dayyy WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! are you kidding me? IM sold....... there is now way BF will compete with this

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

downfall is for the prestge edition i think it cost somewhere around 169USD.. lol.. oh well that means the goggles are 100 bucks but c'mon... thats an awesome piece of equipment to own.. can u imagine?

Caboose

Caboose
Squad Lead

Chances are i'll be picking this bad boy up. I would've loved to have pre-ordered a prestige edition - but, The game is better than nothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum