AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

training tonight?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1training tonight? Empty training tonight? Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

I know there was talk about training sessions on Wens. Evenings, Im down, I'll be on around 9pm Pacific time.

2training tonight? Empty Re: training tonight? Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I am down

3training tonight? Empty Re: training tonight? Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 am

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

i would of been down but i was doing alot of stuff around the house b/c my girl is still in the hospital with the newborn.. maybe next week we can get a full-fledged training session maybe just aog in the room so we can use defense and offense tactics at the same time

4training tonight? Empty Re: training tonight? Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm

So, IM sorry to those that showed up to train, I was late... I had my daughter and it ran late. Excuses aside, Caboose and Myself along with Mommy, and Sniper, ran through some pretty good matches last night. Thank-you Caboose for your time and patience with showing me some new skills, really enjoyed the play-time. We stuck together on maps and rolled over people, it was fun. On another note, Mommy Im sorry to hear about your father and will pray for him, your in my thoughts. Your positive outlook is in inspiration.

5training tonight? Empty Re: training tonight? Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I was there, but ended up having to go early. My apologies.

Focus on sticking together in games and backing eachother up as much as possible. We will reveal tips and tricks as we play.

Mommy, I am aslo giving a shout out to the man upstairs for you and your family. ~ Peace

6training tonight? Empty My Heroes! Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:08 am

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Thank you boys for the sweet comments about my daddy. All is well for now. It is what it is...we accept that. Thanks for the prayers though...my men of AOG!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]