AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Group of People!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Group of People! Empty Best Group of People! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:05 am

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Hey AOG clan I just wanted to say thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was really sweet. Dodger/Sniper/Irreluctant loved the groundsfam reference...we go way back. Dez the k2r2mom reference was cool too. Caboose beat all of you with the birthday wishes so he is my new favorite, sorry boys. LOL! All the RECON peeps sent birthday wishes too, very cool! Anyhow thanks my peeps. Love ya all! cheers

2Best Group of People! Empty Re: Best Group of People! Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Okay Caboose...Jesse is back to being my favorite...you are a very near runner up...lol! Wink

3Best Group of People! Empty Re: Best Group of People! Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

lol.. sorry i missed the bday tkings.. i had exam the next morning and everyone didnt get on till late at night

4Best Group of People! Empty Re: Best Group of People! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

You only missed me getting my ass kicked...nothing new...LOL!

5Best Group of People! Empty Re: Best Group of People! Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:37 am

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Just wanted to give a shout out to my dealer of death...who was the first text message birthday wish I recieved yesterday. Who love ya death? Wink

6Best Group of People! Empty Re: Best Group of People! Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 am

Caboose

Caboose
Squad Lead

Can't win them all Mommy. But I had my moment of glory

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum