AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIG_ACT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIG_ACT Empty BIG_ACT Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 am

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

sorry i havent seen u guys in so long.. i dont have internet yet and still looking for place to live here in NY... i do however have modern warfare 2 and it is by far the sickest game i have ever played.. i beat it on recruit regular hardened and veteran and have over 70% of the trophies... i cant wait to play it online with AOG... I miss u guys so much and I hope to be back soon.... I just wanted everyone to know i am still here though and if anyone needs anything or wants to drop a letter by email me at anthonythitchener@yahoo.com or visit me at myspace.com/bigactmusic SEE YOU ALL SOON

2BIG_ACT Empty Re: BIG_ACT Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

lol.. its cool to have my own thre.. hey my birthday passed december 12th.. so i guess teamkillings are due when i come back....lol i got the creepy message from u gideon thanks man...lol... i miss u all so much and playing modern warfare2 offline gets boring real quick.. i been playing that MLB the show 09.. pretty cool.. and hey... how bout tito ortiz getting his ass whopped by my boy forrest griffin?? lmao.. woohoo.. tito is a hoooooo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum