AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New potential recruit reporting in.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New potential recruit reporting in. Empty Re: New potential recruit reporting in. Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

2New potential recruit reporting in. Empty Re: New potential recruit reporting in. Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

lol, Kerstov has been yacking about Planetside since we met, 2 years ago. I will add you on PS3. We have not been recruiting due to lack of clan supported games, but MAG might change that. Talk to you on the PSN.

3New potential recruit reporting in. Empty Re: New potential recruit reporting in. Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Yeah, six years of virtual war still going nonstop. Just not that many players anymore. Nice to see a fellow Auraxian. Very Happy

4New potential recruit reporting in. Empty Re: New potential recruit reporting in. Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Cr8ton

NOOb

Nice to meet you Kerstov, I also love or "loved" planetside! I didn't even know it was still up and running.. but that makes me think about reinstalling :]

5New potential recruit reporting in. Empty Re: New potential recruit reporting in. Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Heya, I am Kerstov. Anyways, as long as I have been in AOG. We do our best to refrain from swearing over the mics as much as we can and to keep it to ourselves. We do not tolerate all that racist stuff either. We try to keep a good image so others do not think of us as a bad crowd.

Although, I can not really recruit you, Gideon should pop up around on the site soon and reply back. Nice to meet you though.

And holy snap, did you just say planetside? I play that game What a Face . Unfortunately on trials, but I still play it. hehe. I love that game so much. (Thinks MAG is a watered down version of Planetside). Smile

6New potential recruit reporting in. Empty New potential recruit reporting in. Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Cr8ton

NOOb

Hello AoG. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm 22 years old, married, and looking for a MAG clan that doesn't cuss. It's a rare thing now days so I was pleased to see that one exists! Not to mention it has God in the title which makes it that much better!

I've played mutliple fps games but the closest I can think of to MAG is probably planetside. I look forward to effective team strategy and immersive gameplay! If anyone has any questions for me let me know. My PSN ID is: Cr8tonC

Thanks for reading (and considering me as a recruit)

God bless

-Creighton

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum