AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talking Glitches (with a pun)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talking Glitches (with a pun) Empty Talking Glitches (with a pun) Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

For some time some friends and I have played Battlefield: Bad Company 2. And sometimes we saw a whole enemy team full of nearly one clan or at half of the team or something. And for some reason they kept knowing where we were all the time at such quick response. So, we pondered and kept trying to figure out how they did it...well, I found out one day.

What I found out is when one of my brothers was playing BFBC2 he had a friend that knew a lot of people and they were going to do the "army" gig. And it went something like this:

The guy had 3 friends (including my brother and they were speaking over TV speakers so I heard them) and what the guy did was once they got to the room, the grouped friends removed themselves from the squad. They could still talk to each other while not in squad now.

The same leader of that squad invites more people, they then remove the squad. Now it acts like 8 people are in the same squad. He can invite more people then. Now it acts like near 12 people are in one squad, but most can not spawn on the others.

He mainly did this in a more empty room to get so many people, though, which is a little more to the obvious side.

If you go into another squad then it detects that and cuts you off from talking through the "team speak" glitch.

So, you may not be able to spawn on each other, but remember we never spawned on each other in Modern Combat. Fast Response is what we trained in no matter where we were.

Does this work on the first one? I would not know because I never played it.

2Talking Glitches (with a pun) Empty Re: Talking Glitches (with a pun) Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

No, the first one, you were randomly added to a squad and had no squad controls.

3Talking Glitches (with a pun) Empty Re: Talking Glitches (with a pun) Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum