AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone still on?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is anyone still on? Empty Is anyone still on? Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

[AOG]_Skitzo

Soldier

I go on very infrequently, but when I do I don't see many AOG on. What are your schedules, if any? Note: Still stuck on PS2

Last edited by [AOG]_Skitzo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

2Is anyone still on? Empty Re: Is anyone still on? Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

most of us are on ps3 now. But many of us still have ps2. If you want to party down, leave a note here and I will see about scheduling something.

3Is anyone still on? Empty Re: Is anyone still on? Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 am

[AOG]_Skitzo

Soldier

I'm good to play if you guys are. We could have a bf2mc AOG reunion.. And if anyone lost their accounts I have some they could use.

4Is anyone still on? Empty Re: Is anyone still on? Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Holy beef cakes, batman!

Anyways, wow I kind of skipped being on this site for a little while. I assume you got that message about this site, Skitzo? lol.

I've been on PS3 as well, though Gideon won't play with me. Phoenix takes all his time away to be with his true lover.

I still have my PS2 and plugged in to play (sorta. 4 out of 8 ports in our router was fried by lightning recently and some other things. so we're limited in to plugging things in at certain times.) I still have my BF2:MC game as well. I'm on at very random times on the consoles. Still have both of my accounts that still run though.

Hope you're able to get a PS3 sometime, Skitzo. What a Face Also hoping it isn't monkey-spiders that are preventing you from getting one.

5Is anyone still on? Empty Re: Is anyone still on? Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 am

[AOG]_Skitzo

Soldier

I know the feeling of having one thing plugged in at once lol. Only have one cat5 long enough for my room. It's either computer or ps2

How about later today?
(after I've slept >.<)

6Is anyone still on? Empty Re: Is anyone still on? Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum