AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF2 is going to outlast BFBC

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:23 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Without the mic, friend, and clan structure that BF2 has, I just don't see BFBC lasting as long as BF2.

What do you think?

2BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Open mouth, insert foot.
Right after I posted this topic, BFBC2 and BF1943 were announced.

But maybe I was right then. . . ?

3BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm

[AOG]-Gordenm

NOOb

i have not tried the snow mobiles for the xbox 360 version of the game yet, still gotta try

4BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Yeah, the Xbox version of BF2 has more maps and vehicles. Are they cool [AOG]_Gordenm?

5BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm

[AOG]-Gordenm

NOOb

yeah the snow mobiles are fucking amazing, huge machine guns on the front, the 3 maps are sick too, ones on an island, ones a snow map, and the other one i cant remember haha

6BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:23 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

Yo gordenm, what is ur gamertag... i play Xbox

7BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

(AOG) CLOWN wrote:Yo gordenm, what is ur gamertag... i play Xbox
C'mon Gordenm the man asked you a simple question and its taking you like 2 and 1/2 months to answer........are you looking up the answer at the library? lol

8BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
C'mon Gordenm the man asked you a simple question and its taking you like 2 and 1/2 months to answer........are you looking up the answer at the library? lol

lol man... look at the last time gorden even logged onto here.

9BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:07 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

Maybe he got that new fashion game for the nintendo DS or the cooking game for the Wii and he forgot about the rest of the world lol

10BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

Maybe he got that new fashion game for the nintendo DS or the cooking game for the Wii and he forgot about the rest of the world lol

lmao or he's just to lazy to ever log onto here

11BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:56 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

lmao or he's just to lazy to ever log onto here
I agree....alrighty! Too lazy it is !

12BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Empty Re: BF2 is going to outlast BFBC Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum