AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Empty Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

On BF2 PS2, we keep running into players that have super powers. If you see some bullshit, you can tell us about it here.

I don't want to "Ready Up" in a cb again against some cheaters.

2Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Empty Re: Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:30 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I don't have a specific cheater in mind, but I've been looking for bullshit on the internet and realized; The amount of people pullin bull will only increase with the amount of videos on youtube instructing people on how to make a lag switch, get in glitches, and how to freeze people out of a game. That crap sucks, people are just broadcasting to the world how to ruin the fun for everyone Sad

3Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Empty Re: Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

The people I know I will never ready up against by name are. zr chupacabra( sorry to gideon and jacker that I did that one time lol) cla738 or whatever, he is in warning and he absolutely is full of shit. The simpson clan; not sure exactly what the deal is with them, we played them one night and 1 guy sucked ass and was easy to kill, Lisa simpson was a tough battle borderline bullshit and then one other member, don't remember his name but I got him with a rocket point blank and it killed me but not him?
And finally; raven, he bounces clan to clan to help and always pulls bullshit, one time I denied his request to cb and we left the room, got in a new room different clan, 3 of us, 2 of them, they readied up and so did I. and then raven showed up as a member of their clan......they slaughtered us, not them but raven alone.....went like 65/4, I believe that is nearly impossible against the players we have.

4Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Empty Re: Cheaters, Laggers, and other bullshit Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Ultimately how do we know who not to ready up against when people create new accounts just so people will not know who they are and ready up thinking that they are noobs? We've been in a room and played in pre-game stage and been like "hell yeah, these guys suck! lets ready up!" and as soon as the match starts we can't kill them, find them see them, they are everywhere and blaaaaaaaaaah! Gideon is the most knowledgeable on the computer I believe and I deem him fully responsible for finding out how we can block people from slowing us down or do the same shit they do to level the playing field. You are welcome for the responsibility bro. Smile

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Today I was playing. And this guy named something like xJamiex or some crap literally one shotted me in the head with an assault rifle. What the fuck was up with that. One shot, died faster than a zeptosecond(one sextillionth of a second). Now, that's bullshit.

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Today I was playing. And this guy named something like xJamiex or some crap literally one shotted me in the head with an assault rifle. What the fuck was up with that. One shot, died faster than a zeptosecond(one sextillionth of a second). Now, that's bullshit.
That is.....true.........true........

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum