AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

5:00 AM = Cranky Me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

15:00 AM = Cranky Me Empty Re: 5:00 AM = Cranky Me Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

ha ha
Now when I'm mad at Gideon and want to punish him, I know who to call and txt over and over again from 3-5 AM
be prepared to dance Gideon, time zone assassinations will rock oh yea
And Phoenix sorry you couldn't sleep but I will be seeing you soon, I gotta remember to call you whenever I get over there so I can say hi and ask how your sleep was XD

25:00 AM = Cranky Me Empty Re: 5:00 AM = Cranky Me Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

lmfao! what a guy that gideon is ey!

35:00 AM = Cranky Me Empty 5:00 AM = Cranky Me Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 pm

AOG_Phoenix

AOG_Phoenix
Squad Lead

Ok, so I know alot of you play at all hours of the night, but this is my rant and rave.

Last night Gideon and I decided to play BFBC around 9:00pm. My brother was supposed to log on and play from California around 10:00. At 10:30 by Brother finallly shows up and I end up playing until almost midnight (my normal bedtime is 10:30)! So now I'm thinkin I might get just over 6 hours of sleep before I have to be up and out the door for work.

Ney Ney! At 3:00am my phone starts going off because some dude in Australia added me as a friend on Facebook (It's 10:00am in Australia - dude do the math!). At 4:00am I can hear gideon getting louder and louder, but I decide to roll over, pull the coldest pillow out of the pile and shove it over my face. At 5:00am I am again awakened by Gideon making more drink mix and talking very loudly on his headset to my brother. Now I'm Pissed. I start yelling from the bedroom for him, but he is so loud that he can't even hear me the next room over! By the time he comes to the bedroom to tell him to SHUT UP, I'm beyond irritated and almost murderous. So I go out to the living room to smoke and try to calm down enough to get back to sleep. Gideon follows me to bed 10 minutes later and immediately starts snoring...OMG I'm gonna break his nose!

At 6:00 my alarm clock goes off. Good thing my alarm is also my blackberry or I would have bludgeoned something or someone to death with it! I hit the snooze until 6:30 when my kid tells me that he finally got his PS3 online and it says he's a noob. At 6:30 in the morning I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE! At 6:45 my son again asks me to help him get his old name back...I say fine we'll do it after I get home from work. At 7:00 (a full hour after I should have left work!) the cat is scratching at one of the boxes piled up on the dresser from our move this weekend. I take that same cold pillow and throw it at him as hard as I can - dang it I missed him. But at least the little monster is finally off the stupid box! At 7:45 my alarm goes off for the last time. I want to scream! No I want to kick Gideon!! HARD!! so I gently kiss him goodbye and he knows I am mad. His reaction..."It's your brothers fault"!

All I know is that when I left he was still alive. Oh and you all better think twice before calling or texting at ungodly hours of the night/morning!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum