AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong_Button is now Waste Management

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Empty Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:03 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Clan name changed. Played a couple so far.
0-2-1 but the draw is crap.

DrMcRoll and I destroyed these dudes on RB CTF, then it froze in the second round last second from their clan name I suspect.

2Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Empty Re: Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 am

BL00DRA9E

NOOb

Waste Management is joining forces with 82ab, BarneyFife, 1stPlace, and firefighter (I think).
Making a stronger clan and having a couple more players.

hey McRoll, change the clan news to read, www.aog-clan.forumotion.com

That should help.

3Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Empty Re: Wrong_Button is now Waste Management Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

BL00DRA9E wrote:Waste Management is joining forces with 82ab, BarneyFife, 1stPlace, and firefighter (I think).
Making a stronger clan and having a couple more players.

hey McRoll, change the clan news to read, www.aog-clan.forumotion.com

That should help.
Waste management is now; 187dr, aog gideon, the jacker, powerpuff girl, M. shadows, DTA-mom_diedby, 82ab, g-paa, barney fife, lebowski, First place one, massacreu2, Deedub, slimtim, fyrfghtr, AND...AOG;-crazycarl, kerstov, lpst, badger, skitzo, and town.......oh and bloodrage. there is no reason we should not be able to beat anybody with all these bad-ass players FO-SHO !
Oh and by the way, First Place One is the clanleader of our newfound partneship with 82 and barney and g-paaa and fyrfghtr so he should be considered clan leader status....o.k? ..ok... good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum