AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey we need practice!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hey we need practice! Empty hey we need practice! Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

The Jacker and I have a plan and we need to use it cuz we don't like to get run-up on. We would like people to stay on the flag they spawned on until there is another person to leave with to go to the next flag. Spawn, stay, guard that shit and wait. When your partner spawns then the two or more will " leapfrog" to the next flag always supplying cover fire. If you don't understand this then say " Hey Jacker, I don't understand this" and you will get a simple demonstration. I think we are all a little tired of getting shot in the back so lets try something different. Anybody that has any bright ideas should share with the rest of us. Someday we will beat nitro or warning or someone that everybody fears and we will think " wow, of all 80 times that they kicked our asses we could have won if only we had figured it out sooner". Ha! cheers

2hey we need practice! Empty and 1 more thing Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

1sturrnscope really has a problem with powerpuff girl and he likes to chase her around and tk knife her, i don't know why. But recently he has been saying that he is faster than ever and his foes need be wary cuz we won't be able to kill him? wtf does that mean? anybody know how to " get faster " ? We should all get in a room when he is pickin on her and knife the shit out of his ass. Anybody interested?

3hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:1sturrnscope really has a problem with powerpuff girl and he likes to chase her around and tk knife her, i don't know why. But recently he has been saying that he is faster than ever and his foes need be wary cuz we won't be able to kill him? wtf does that mean? anybody know how to " get faster " ? We should all get in a room when he is pickin on her and knife the shit out of his ass. Anybody interested?

that would be fun i wish i still had my ps2 lol and a ps2 mic lol

4hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

just a short explination on leap frogging (srry if its not to accurate but it should help) ok so in leap frogging u and one or more ppl move up one infront of other when the first person dives to shoot the following person runs ahead then they dive and shoot while the other reloads this keeps the enemy under constant fire making it easyer to overun a flag or strong point now as for close quarters i noticed that this plan fell apart but that played in our favor because i found that the guy shooting us tried

5hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

he tried to shoot all of us with his one small clip only doing minor damage and getting our attention after that our small group just sprayed him down with more bullets than he deserved. then after that me and the famous AOG_LPST used leap frogging in a game and our small part contributed to a few flags taken mainly by us although we didnt capture them ourselves we did move in kill any defenders and took up defensive position at least 60% of the time

6hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Yeah what he said, the hard part is catching up after death, or what to do when you are the last one standing, go to the flag and hope they don't spawn on you or go back and hook up with the team? Anyways, we also need a commander, teamwork is impossible if there is no team. practice is soooo needed and we can only get better right?

7hey we need practice! Empty sunday Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

187 drmcroll will be on like, ALL of sunday afternoon and night if anyone wants to practice, cb, or try to find 1sturnscope.....lol

8hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

not only are we gunna practice were gunna cb after to test them im suspecting

9hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I usually see something that people don't do that is very useful. When fighting a helicopter and you're on the ground and special ops. I see Special Ops units run and hide from the chopper (Of course some situations you may need to hide, especially if the chopper is at far range). It's more simple if you throw the flashbang in the air (cook it if necessary) and it blinds the pilot. The helicopter will fly away instead of pinning you down. I do it all the time. I just don't see a lot of people do that.

(edit) Don't really have any way to contact with you besides here, Mcroll. Not sure how I will be able to practice with you.

10hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:I usually see something that people don't do that is very useful. When fighting a helicopter and you're on the ground and special ops. I see Special Ops units run and hide from the chopper (Of course some situations you may need to hide, especially if the chopper is at far range). It's more simple if you throw the flashbang in the air (cook it if necessary) and it blinds the pilot. The helicopter will fly away instead of pinning you down. I do it all the time. I just don't see a lot of people do that.

(edit) Don't really have any way to contact with you besides here, Mcroll. Not sure how I will be able to practice with you.

maaaaan i remember learning that about a month before i stoped playing it worked awesome i did it on back stab on flag 4 most of the time.

11hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

ok drmcroll ur gunna wish u stayd on 2 more rounds last night 1stirnscope and KTkrow were on amarican team on backstab and i was a sniper (big suprise eh) on flag 5 and they kept spwning on flag 4 so i kep shooting them so they snuck around and into my building and i no scoped them each like 5 times so they switched teams claiming i was using codes and started tkin me and id jus keep plyin as if an enemy was killin me my kd in the end was 2O to 12 it would have been 2O to like 8 without them tkin me

12hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:19 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Holy motherfuckin' crapparonni !!!! That is awesome! I was a little butt hurt about another cb gone wrong and I got drunk, which was fine but after 1 game with urnscope I did'nt have the desire to play anymore. Now.......NOW ?! I am very regretful cuz I would have loved that shit ! He always jumps sides to the winning side and brags about how bad-ass he is, and then if someone jumps sides to even the game up...he team kills and says how great he is at killing teammates too, and he is so fast and he is so this and that....see what you did? You said that motherfuckers name and now I am gettin' all fired up ! I am gonna go get some Jack Daniels and some Coca-cola and log on to that shit and kill and slay and rape and pillage all in the name of hatred for ass-holes ! " Liquid courage.....Hoooooooo!!!! "
lol Oh and thanks for the happiness you have brought to me this day Lebowski.... no-scoped ha!

13hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:37 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I don't know how many people have actially seen me play very well. I remember once on Backstab my K/D was probably...32/6. And I have probably around 70 points. I was mostly resecuring probably. But, I was usually switching kits and a lot and stuff, so I was commonly ready for any situation.
Honestly, the actual way I did it was I had no emotion going through me. I was like a zombie playing the game, although I communicated with my team. (Talking zombie. affraid )

I even remember one time this guy was juts amazed on how well I was sniping. I was killing people left, right, up, down, parallel(wtf), even if they got close to me. I had people watching me through the spectator camera. Cool Suspect Shocked Surprised

14hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:I don't know how many people have actially seen me play very well. I remember once on Backstab my K/D was probably...32/6. And I have probably around 70 points. I was mostly resecuring probably. But, I was usually switching kits and a lot and stuff, so I was commonly ready for any situation.
Honestly, the actual way I did it was I had no emotion going through me. I was like a zombie playing the game, although I communicated with my team. (Talking zombie. affraid )

I even remember one time this guy was juts amazed on how well I was sniping. I was killing people left, right, up, down, parallel(wtf), even if they got close to me. I had people watching me through the spectator camera. Cool Suspect Shocked Surprised
I just noticed, while playing under another account, that I really rape the shit out of people when I don't care. ON my 187 account I am always trying to make sure I have pos. k/d and I get alot of points. But on the other account I just go, LIKE A ZOMBIE, kill people take their kits constantly just goin' for it and my pph on this account is almost 180 and my k/d is like 450/200. there is something to be said about letting your skills take over and putting your pride aside.

15hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Okay, I have an idea. Everyone go zombie and we can win! I think that's our missing link! lol

16hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Okay, I have an idea. Everyone go zombie and we can win! I think that's our missing link! lol
No we will win when we go zombie army with a plan but no nerves

17hey we need practice! Empty Re: hey we need practice! Sat May 02, 2009 11:57 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

187DrMcRoll wrote:
[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Okay, I have an idea. Everyone go zombie and we can win! I think that's our missing link! lol
No we will win when we go zombie army with a plan but no nerves

NO ZOMBIE IS SAFE FROM CHICAGO TED!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum