AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh how bad it sucks to suck.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I will never understand how i go in a public room and slay people all day and night long.......and then, we get in a cb and i put literally 20 or more bullets in the enemies back and he turns and kills me with like 5 bullets. Or I look right, no one there, look left and the guy that was not on the right shoots me and the death screen shows he was 5 feet away when NO-ONE was there?!!! I know that I make plenty of poor decisions but this is ridiculous. I am always asking people to do a cb with me after I just got 50 points or more for like 5 straight games and then in the cb I go like 10/50 with one flag and I am always close to the bottom if not on the bottom as the WORST PLAYER in the game.......ouch. I am not bitching as much as I am just wondering what the hell I need to do differently. I try to speed it up and I get killed continuously, I slow it down to pay more attention and I get killed continuously? I have the fastest fucking comcast I can get so is there an amount of lag in the connection that gives me a dis-advantage? I would think that I am fast and they have the dis-advantage...but whatever. If anyone wants to train me on how to play this game, although I have played more than 5,000 games, then please, feel free to do so cuz I just ain't gettin' it done. lol

2Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I feel your pain. I have never understood how every clan battle turns into a nightmare. I wish someone would come forward and admit the trick, or just tell us we just magically suck in clan battles.

3Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

well i know what your problems are...

your not winning because im not playing with you its as easy as that.

4Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

nate they dont need you they got me instead

5Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

You know, that same crap happens to me on every game. lol. Not sure why though. And turns out on some games Ping has something to do with it. Like, the lower your ping is, the less damage you actually take (wtf). But, higher ping you have, and you go against a low ping person, you're completely pre-screwed. It gives that other person the chance to just run at you while you unload hundreds of bullets on them, and they knife you.

Altough, I don't think the ping thing happens on BF2 PS2. I know what you mean though, McRoll. Happens to me a lot on there. So, we shall study the situations, be a total geek about it, and finally, and maybe, totally grow a huge afro to defeat our enemies and it will end with them scratch their heads. And then Gideon will end up drunken

6Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG_shogunned wrote:nate they dont need you they got me instead

idk what your talking about i out play you on bfbc Razz

7Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

ill give u that but if u eva get the cahones to play against me on bfmc im all for it cuz i hardly play ps3 anymore muahahahaha

8Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG_shogunned wrote:ill give u that but if u eva get the cahones to play against me on bfmc im all for it cuz i hardly play ps3 anymore muahahahaha

lol that would mean i have to go buy a ps3 n bf2... not gonna happen.

9Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

you know what if i got my other ps2 back from my sis and it wasnt played in like a month i would mail it to u with my extra copy of bfmc just to play against u although u would have to mail it back in the future

10Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG_shogunned wrote:you know what if i got my other ps2 back from my sis and it wasnt played in like a month i would mail it to u with my extra copy of bfmc just to play against u although u would have to mail it back in the future

lol that'd br cool but i still would own you if i still had my 2 star skills from years ago Razz

11Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I don't give a shit. I will play and die and die and die but will never ever not try......someday we will slay everyone somehow and I will smile, and if I die before that day then my sons destiny will be layed out before him! ( I ain't got no son.)but it sounds cool. lol

12Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Empty Re: Oh how bad it sucks to suck. Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I posted something before that and I don't know where it went? Excuse me, has anybody seen my topic? He is about " T H I S B I G "
and furry, and cute. He really enjoys long walks in circles and humping peoples legs. If you find him please contact my girlfriend at aoggideon@gmail.com. And don't forget to tell her that Andre is a beautiful name. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]