AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reveal your secrets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reveal your secrets Empty Reveal your secrets Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:04 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

What is common sense to one may be a puzzle to others...
If you post your little tricks here for oyhers to see, maybe we will gain more insight. For instance: When I am on dead pass and someone is taking 5. I found that by dropping the mortar stike on the flag and with a 3 second delay throw grenades to the outsides-and the final grenade on the health box it ALMOST always clears it so I can walk right in. The other night I did this in a public room ( of course ) and killed 6 people and jolly walked my happy-ass right in no -prob. Whoever has never oughtta try!

2Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

One more for the hell of it. Being able to throw grenades through the door to the mosque ( backstab flag 4 and dead pass flag 3 ) is awesome if you can do it consistently from anywhere in range. Little assholes love to camp in there. 2 storm the building using the stairs and team member#3 stays outside and clears the room from below, there is nothing for the enemy except DEATH Hahahha! If #1 or #2 gets killed then #3 enters to finish the job. It works and I promise.

3Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Also, it takes 8 seconds for 1 person to neutralize a flag. So, you have about 7 seconds to kick the persons ass. 8 Seconds to kick their ass to resecure, 15 seconds to save the day. Arrow

I'm sure everyone knows this one though. If there's a tank camping on a flag and you're support, Morter it, and immediatly throw grenades at it. It will blow up, if not, badly damage it and the enemy is likely to jump out of it.

(Don't forget throwing flashbangs at helicopters. Especially the minibird.)

And one way to take control as the U.S. troops on Blackgold is this advice. I used this strategy with my team before and it worked. Go for small rig first with all soldiers. Take both flags and fight the enemies off. Get them stressed enough and they wil lfinally take one of the flags on the small rig. Now, Lets say you have about 8 guys on your team. Leave 3 on the small rig to fight to the other enemy flag on the small rig. The rest jump to a helicopter and take flag 3 or 4. 5 Is always a easy take. If you can rush across a birdge and be commando, that's encouraged. lol.

4Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:12 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Black Gold I've been running underneath and taking the boat from 2 to 5 and I never ever have gotten caught yet. Its like half the people playing don't realize that there are multiple levels lol. And as far as taking flags.....in the cb's I am the first to fuck up and get stuck by myself, but I get on a flag and it takes FOREVER to neutralize and I always get killed, the solution seems to be get 2-3 people on the flag to take it faster but I've also tried that and the enemy gets 6 points with one fucking grenade. What is the balance in getting more than one on the flag but not a bagfull of points for enemy grenades?

5Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

If you have 3 people. Get one or two on defense points so just incase an enemy grenades the others, the last one has a chance to kill them (grenade them back if you can). I do know that different flags have different situations though. But, usually on flag 3 of Blackgold (a common place to get grenaded or shot) I run up on the catwalks under the helipad. So, if a enemy does run up, I can kill him with something.

On most flags, I am constantly moving, not saying that a lot of people don't do that though. I'm usually constantly looking very direction (Harder now. Thanks Pelican. lol) If I'm assault I have my grenade launcher prepared. I also throw my grenades at walls so they can reflect to a position from where enemies come from. Usually works. I only do that if I feel that there's an enemy at that time. (Timing is really weird and I can get it right sometimes)

Oh, one way to mess with snipers is fool them with a smoke grenade. Throw it the opposite directio nyou're going and they will most likely think you're a noob and you don't realize that smoke grenades don't work so well on this game. lol. I know sometimes they actually do. But, it can confuse an enemy sniper or something for a moment. So, you have about 2 seconds to get your ass moving, they arn't that stupid. lol.

6Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Ha! I love to throw smoke behind me or flashbangs especially and then I don't get shot in the back. I hate getting shot in the back. another defense on flags if you've got an engineer kit is to place a trail of landmine just close enough to blow each other up, when the enemy turns the corner you don't need an accurate shot to blow his ass up...lol

7Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I actually used an enemy mine against a nenemy vehicle once. It was on Russianborder and I was a sniper. I was going to the EU base and I saw enemy landmines alond the road, then I saw a jeep coming at me. So I thought" If I stay just still, he might think I'm afk and I can get him then) So, I stood near the mine,far enough not to kill myself, got my pistol and aimed at the mine. The jeeped noticed me and he came after me. Right when he curved around the mine, I shot it and it blew him up. I just continued walking like nothing happened. lol.

8Reveal your secrets Empty Re: Reveal your secrets Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I really like that.....love landmines.....they keep it interesting for sure...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum