AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im back Empty Im back Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm

ygzheadshot

ygzheadshot
NOOb

Ok everyone im back i have been gone for 3 months and my explanation for this is i have been in juvie it was not my fault and it was a bullcrap reason even my mom (shes a cop) says so but she cant get involved or she would lose her job me being as small as i am 5"3' i was being picked on by this 6'4 guy and i was tired of it he started hitting me and i hit him so hard he fell on the ground and his nose was bleeding he was embarrased i hit and then i ran i mean wtf am i supposed to do lol well hes supposedly a blood (gang member) and after school as i was walking home him and his brother were waiting and they started jumping me and well i have a weird hobby i love to spin pens and one of the ones i had happen to be really sharp at the tips and i stabbed them i mean i stabbed them bad and then i called the police the bs thing is the camera at my school moves and it moved in our direction to see me stabbing them thats it so they only had proof that i had stabbed the two so i got 6 months in juvie for assault 4 but it was docked to 3 months cause i was a good boy Smile i would just like to say exspect big things from me in bf2 im back and ready for WAR! Smile

P.S. i need a new mic lol if anyone is cool send me one Smile))) ps2

737 sloan ave Umatilla, OR 97882 PoBox 1588

thankx and add me on the game Smile))) YgzHeadshot

http://www.myspace.com/sk8andgirls

2Im back Empty Re: Im back Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Yeah somebody send this kid a fuckin mic.....so he does'nt send me like 20 messages in less than 5 minutes lol. I ain't got no loot....I am a broke ass cracka !!

3Im back Empty Re: Im back Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Oh and by the way, that is one creepy motherfuckin picture you got there kiddo.....better not let any fuckin pedifiles see it or your gonna get some cyberstalkin dudes that are like 60 years old.....HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum