AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

this kinda helps.....kinda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this kinda helps.....kinda Empty this kinda helps.....kinda Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeXr7GZWSOE

I don't know how to add the video as opposed to just adding a link.....Gideon, teach me.
After watching this I saw another video showing examples of the " hitbox ". The players in the video showed that, while running side by side, he could only do dammage when he shot to the backside of the other player as opposed to a little in front of him. Now granted this was the pc version but other posted comments revealed that bf2 pc was not the only fps to do this. Bottom line being that the hitbox is not the center of the player but for some reason trails slightly behind the player, I wonder if this is true for ps2 as well.

2this kinda helps.....kinda Empty Re: this kinda helps.....kinda Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Here is one to ponder; If someone can get on gamespy and send 75 messages in 1 second at the hit of a button and freeze someone out, is it not possible that they could, in a clan battle, send challenges to the clan while they are in the game? This would'nt necessarily freeze anybody out, but slow down the entire clan? am I retarded and this is not possible? Retarded, of course, not possible? Lets check it out. Gideon gets new dsl on monday and he can check connection speed differences, we can also make a side clan with stupid accounts and fuck around on gamespy and see wtf. I don't want to cheat or anything but I DO want to level the playing field, if they do it to us I want to be able to do it back. study Study time is here. lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum