AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

187 is not as busy as previously thought

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1187 is not as busy as previously thought Empty 187 is not as busy as previously thought Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

I thought I would'nt be on until thurs. late and then sunday. But I jammed out on some shit I had to get done last night and tonight ( Tuesday) I am free. If anyone is around to play I will be on tuesday all night, and thursday like 10:00-11:00 eastern time. And the big news is that in like a week Gideon and I will sit at his house with 2 ps2's and computers and try to see what info people get when we cb them and see if there is a solution to our opponents being so much faster and all that bs. My fingers are crossed that within 2 weeks the playing field will be leveled and we can actually show people that when its all even we are better........FO-SHO !

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:I thought I would'nt be on until thurs. late and then sunday. But I jammed out on some shit I had to get done last night and tonight ( Tuesday) I am free. If anyone is around to play I will be on tuesday all night, and thursday like 10:00-11:00 eastern time. And the big news is that in like a week Gideon and I will sit at his house with 2 ps2's and computers and try to see what info people get when we cb them and see if there is a solution to our opponents being so much faster and all that bs. My fingers are crossed that within 2 weeks the playing field will be leveled and we can actually show people that when its all even we are better........FO-SHO !

wuuuurd homie, do wuuuuuurk son lol jk

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

McRoll, is there some possible way you can check someone elses ping?

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:McRoll, is there some possible way you can check someone elses ping?
No man, I don't think so.....I don't even know how, but don't be discouraged because I am pretty sure that gideon can do it.....he can do anything.......lol

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:McRoll, is there some possible way you can check someone elses ping?
No man, I don't think so.....I don't even know how, but don't be discouraged because I am pretty sure that gideon can do it.....he can do anything.......lol

pfffft i can do anything that old man can....

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

Oh yeah? Like bend over and take it like a champ? show me, I don't believe you..........

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

Oh yeah? Like bend over and take it like a champ? show me, I don't believe you..........

well i think your bro got one on me if he's good at that.

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

HaHaHa ! I sure can't wait til' he reads this....

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

lol yeah it'll probs turn back on me n make pheonix not want to play with me for another 2 years ahahha

HaHaHa ! I sure can't wait til' he reads this....

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

i think i quoted the wrong one hahahah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum