AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's with the Xs....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's with the Xs.... Empty What's with the Xs.... Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:01 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Okay, I've commonly seen people with these names in so many games. Some examples are: (not real names, but names are set up like this)
xXjimmyXx
xhughx
TRmajorx

I'm sure any of you has seen the people with Xs like that.

Weird thing is if you look at them all. They all seem to do unbelievable things in games. I mean they just slaughter everyone. I stay wary of these names, and I don't trust them much at all. The guy that one shot me with assault rifle had Xs in his name too. It's extremely odd. confused

2What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Okay, I've commonly seen people with these names in so many games. Some examples are: (not real names, but names are set up like this)
xXjimmyXx
xhughx
TRmajorx

I'm sure any of you has seen the people with Xs like that.

Weird thing is if you look at them all. They all seem to do unbelievable things in games. I mean they just slaughter everyone. I stay wary of these names, and I don't trust them much at all. The guy that one shot me with assault rifle had Xs in his name too. It's extremely odd. confused
Funny you say that because I just told gideon on the phone last night that it seems the people that really fuck us up have that or something like this; _-IVewBRap3R-_ Not exactly but some weird ass icons and a combination of upper and lower case letters. but definitely the x's. Hmmmmmm. Question

3What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:23 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Yeah, I've noticed those people too. I'm also wondering if it's the same kind of people going across games that make up these people. As if it's some massive clan icon like thing.

4What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Yeah, I've noticed those people too. I'm also wondering if it's the same kind of people going across games that make up these people. As if it's some massive clan icon like thing.
I thought that there was something in there that you had to have in order to cheat, just because it seemed all supersoldier cheater asses had that. I think that really either they just think it looks cool or they think it would be more difficult to hack their account if it is almost impossible to tell exactly what they used to spell it. All very good questions

5What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

With millions of accounts out there, it is hard to have a name like Noob_Hunter because every variation is taken. So, ya go xx-N0Ol3_l-lUNT3R-xx.
No cheat, nothing special, just some 2 bit hack with nothing better to do than make new accounts to rape people on. Cuz I won't ready up against blah blah, you smell what I'm cooking here?

6What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:09 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:With millions of accounts out there, it is hard to have a name like Noob_Hunter because every variation is taken. So, ya go xx-N0Ol3_l-lUNT3R-xx.
No cheat, nothing special, just some 2 bit hack with nothing better to do than make new accounts to rape people on. Cuz I won't ready up against blah blah, you smell what I'm cooking here?

sausage?

7What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:24 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
AOG-Gideon wrote:With millions of accounts out there, it is hard to have a name like Noob_Hunter because every variation is taken. So, ya go xx-N0Ol3_l-lUNT3R-xx.

sausage?
Why you gotta bring up sausage? If the BR clan hears about a sausage in here, they will all show up and vote us out so they can suck the sausage in peace...... affraid

8What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:

sausage?
Why you gotta bring up sausage? If the BR clan hears about a sausage in here, they will all show up and vote us out so they can suck the sausage in peace...... affraid

i don't get it?

9What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:45 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:

sausage?

i don't get it?
Lol, I am saying that they like it in the mouth and if there were a sausage in here they would kick us out, like they always kick everyone else out of a room on battlefield, but in this case they would kick us out so they could suck on the sausage all alone.....lol

10What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
187DrMcRoll wrote:

sausage?

i don't get it?
Lol, I am saying that they like it in the mouth and if there were a sausage in here they would kick us out, like they always kick everyone else out of a room on battlefield, but in this case they would kick us out so they could suck on the sausage all alone.....lol

ahahah i get it now but it didnt make sence before because i didnt know who the RB clan was... and still don't but it makes sence now.

11What's with the Xs.... Empty Sausage? Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 pm

BR-Chuppa

NOOb

Sniff sniff, I smell sausage. mmmm

[Vote to kick 187DrMcRoll]
[Vote to kick [AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee]
[Vote to kick AOG-Gideon]
[Vote to kick [AOG]_Kerstov]

Chuppa Chuppa

12What's with the Xs.... Empty Re: What's with the Xs.... Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

hahahah wtf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum