AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finaaaaaally!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finaaaaaally! Empty Finaaaaaally! Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Holy crap! after all the crying and whining we are getting better! Sniper186 and M. shadows have joined the clan, that is great news because they play cb's almost exclusively. So it went like this.....
We got in a room...sniper186, dta mom died by, the jacker, m. shadows and myself and southern comfort came in; Pimp low, usa jackhammer, rowdygal, dta budha, and some other guy and we lost both rounds by like 15 tickets each and NO problems with lag switches and b.s., that was awesome, still a loss but fair and square against a clan thats in like the top 30 !! Woo-Hoo!
Now it gets better, Tuesday night sniper186 and a new member and myself went 3v3 against guess who? Fuzz nuts, CLA-478 and too crazy......W.A.R.N.I.N.G.! And you know what? We fucking beat them and both rounds we finished ahead of them by at least 200 fucking tickets!!!! I am excited all up and down because I have never even heard of someone beating them.....hell yeah! They are ranked #21 on the leaderboard and we are like 1350 lol....but so what, next time they'll need plunger if they want to even stand a chance lol................so pleased..... sunny

2Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

lol. I just had to miss that match too didn't I? bounce pale

3Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:lol. I just had to miss that match too didn't I? bounce pale
Hey, I almost begged you to stay, but next time man for sure. All that excitement dwindled down last night when we got destroyed by some cheatin' ass little bitches......lame. lol.

4Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I logged off because I was losing the mood to be on and I was starting to feel depressed and what not.

5Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Lose the mood and become depressed ? Hmmmm.....

6Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:Lose the mood and become depressed ? Hmmmm.....

yes relese all your emotion and channel your che into your hands only then grashopper will you become a true champion.

7Finaaaaaally! Empty Re: Finaaaaaally! Sun May 03, 2009 12:18 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

187DrMcRoll wrote:Lose the mood and become depressed ? Hmmmm.....

Well, it's kinda normal I guess you could say. Not the only time it's happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum