AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAG - 256 player

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAG - 256 player Empty MAG - 256 player Sat May 30, 2009 11:01 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

-------------------

------------------

AOG is teaming up with RAW and LSGH

Got to http://wwww.pvga.forumotion.com for more info.

2MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:21 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AWESOME!!! so how we gonna do this lol?

3MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:39 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Nice to see games going back into actual massive gameplay. Planetside use to be over 1000 people playing on 1 server at the exact same time. It was a 24/7 war nonstop. Too bad it died down though, not that many people play it anymore.
This game does look neat though.

4MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:51 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

clan support, character customization, be able to build your own kit (sniper with a RPG and grenades?),
8 man squads, 16 squads, per team, 4 platoon leaders, 1 commander in charge,
only vets can be leaders, only command can com eachother.
squad needs to listen to squad leader.
No lag.
EXTREME anti cheat system.
This game will revolutionize gaming.
PS3 only.

5MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I have something else to say about M.A.G. WELCOME MAG AND GOOD BYE HALO! lol!

6MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

lol, right on

Check out the clan developments over at

www.pvga.forumotion.com

7MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Vote for the AOG clan Faction at www.pvga.forumotion.com

8MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 am

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

...it would be better if it was multi-console, PC, 360, & Ps3. There would be more action... I know that there are some games for PC that play with the 360 servers.

9MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Yeah, I agree. But, so far all these companies are getting their heads shoved up their rear-ends and trying to make PS3 only and Xbox360 only games and it just takes out the fun of gaming. It's kinda why I went to PC gaming more, it's more all around and the games on PC have better features.

10MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Open Beta offer for all goes to all who order a year of the QORE.

11MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

MAG - 256 player 38368110

12MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

Ok so heres the deal. I sat down with a (online FPS Pro) who has been playing Mag Beta since it came out for the max alotted time. I sat and chatted with him for almost a whole hour when I decided MAG is not going to be a game I am going to buy. Reasons being.
1. He said the fact that you may NEVER EVER get the chance to be an officer flatout sux. Lemme explain. 90% of the MAG population will never get the chance to call in an airstrike, why? When you enter a room, based on how many points u have n ur rank u are placed as a squad member, squad leader, platoon leader or OIC (officer in charge). The guys who are officers get tons of more abilities than u have n also get way more points n will get way more kills than any squad member will elver get therefore u will NEVER catch this guy. To say this more clear... unless u play 5x more than an officer u will never have the chance to be one. #2... There is suppose to be a mark on ur screen indicating where someone is shooting around u n he said it fails almost all the time miserable b/c he had a guy w/ a high powered rifle next to him lying down shooting n he never knew he was there until he spotted him (LAMEEE!!!) #3.. 20 second spawn delays and only one place you can spawn which is usually not on the frontline so u have to spend almost 2-5 minutes catching up in hopes that some camping-ass nooby isnt waiting for you to come with his 1 shot rifle. #4.. The AA guns are wayyyyy too powerful and there are gonna be people camping on those things getting madd amounts of kills and theres nothing u can do about it. #5..He was telling me that sometimes he would get shot with 1 bullet and die with or without the heaviest armor available which means heavy armor is useless #6. You can not travel anywheres you want on a map.. the maps are designed in a way that your enemy knows where you are going to come from and you cant go any other way to get to them #7... The maps are not as big as people say they are and they are not even destructable #8..how come just because you put on a precision rifle your bullets have less spray and are more accurate? this is not what happens in real life and when u put on a grip its more accurate too? wtf... in real life a grip takes away from ur range-accuracy but helps with Melee n controlling ur weapon in close quarters (hence the reason why swat members use them).. there were so many other reasons but im tired of typing.. lol. lemme knoe what u think

13MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Well, it is a Beta for a reason. Wink They still have time to change the game around and all that as long as people have feedback on the game.

14MAG - 256 player Empty Re: MAG - 256 player Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

this is true.. but the whole design of how they make officers and the abilities they have is more likely to stick then them changing it.. n if thats the case I dont think I will participate in this Camping NOOBFEST

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum