AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map Tactics

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Map Tactics Empty Map Tactics Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Maybe for each map we can think of tactics we can use. I've done some good ones in the past with just random players that I've never met before and the cooperation was good and the tactics work. So, maybe we can think of something for each map and have several plans for each map in case one fails. What does everyone think?

2Map Tactics Empty Re: Map Tactics Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Every Map has different tactics depending per side. I will provide BF2 maps for you soon, you can use mspaint to add blips n such.

But to tell the truth, the idea of the tactic depends on the practice and experience of the players performing the tactics.

I have been playing BFBC with some trained soldiers, using basic tactics, posted in the vid sectionat www.pvga.forumotion.com , and I must say, THEY WORK.

We are undefeated when playing this style and my kill/death is 166% better. (110% before + 3 to 1 = badass)

But it only works if you work as a team. Cowboys will get points, but TEAMS win games.

PLEASE watch the vids at www.pvga.forumotion.com and run practice squads. Go unranked if you want to begin, but holy crap it whoops when it gels.

3Map Tactics Empty Re: Map Tactics Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

wow thats awesome its just like the realy armmy.

4Map Tactics Empty Re: Map Tactics Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:21 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Maybe for each map we can think of tactics we can use. I've done some good ones in the past with just random players that I've never met before and the cooperation was good and the tactics work. So, maybe we can think of something for each map and have several plans for each map in case one fails. What does everyone think?
YES!!! Lets get better at annihilating people ! I've got a couple months before my little baby is born and then I will be changing diapers too much too play as much as I want. Lol

5Map Tactics Empty Re: Map Tactics Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

BFBC is more of a squad based game so it does work. If anyone noticed, when someone on my team is taking a flag, you will see me up high somewhere watching over you, making sure no one tries to sneak up on you. McRoll experienced some of that last night. lol. We were owning at odd chances too. Was so awesome. *High fives DrMcroll*

I do look on both teams and see what flags they need in order to get well done work.

I haven't played BFBC yet so I have no idea what it's exactly like when playing into a squad on that game. Many games have similarities but also differences when working as a team. But, for now. We can try to think of some interesting things on Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum