AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do.

+3
PreNatel
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Computers, networks, Battlefield, other games, PS2, PS3, Xbox, the economy, are aliens for real ... Ask away!

2Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

Gideon, you should have like a Chat room on this, and thank you for the alainces page, i just like came up with all that stuf in like 5 mins, i dont even know what i was thinking

3Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Chat Room .. ? ok, I will look into it.

--

DONE - !!!

Chat room box is located at the Top of the home page.

Last edited by AOG-Gideon on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

hey yo, ok my friend is going to get a dazzerler soon, and so may i, Ummmm.... u want to make a section for videos Cause these vids are going to be WICKET ALSOME MAN! lol, and i also want to know if you would mind us posting our vids into ur section!!!!!

5Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I will look into a vid section. If possible it will have forum like titles, your clan can have it's own. What title should it have? What clan?

--------------------
UPDATE

I can create a vid page on this forum by using HTML. I don't know it, but can learn enough to get it done quick. Drawback, this forum only allows 10megs of storage. poo

On the other hand, I have a FTP server setup here at home. There is an 80 gig drive sitting on it now, but I can switch it to a 160 gig if I need to.
We can either make a vid page and pull the vids off my FTP to the forum page, or we can make a webpage that has a vid section and pull the forum into the webpage ... hmmmm ... whatcha think Juggalo? Question

6Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Video Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Just upload your vids to a host like YouTube or send them to me, and I will host them from my FTP server. Then add them in your posts. This is just a temp fix until the webpage is chosen and fully operational.

Use the appropriate buttons on the post menu to add video.

[flash][/flash]

7Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 pm

PreNatel

PreNatel
Soldier

how do i make sound clips to use on msn????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??????????!!!?!?

8Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

PreNatel wrote:how do i make sound clips to use on msn????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??????????!!!?!?

1st go to the Web Link Forum Page and follow the link to make your own ring tones.

2nd upload the song or audio file that you want to create a custom sound for.

3rd use the edit options to better fit your needs. (for MSN Messenger make it a WAV file and a low bit rate is usually ok)

4th Save it to your computer in a folder

5th Go to MSN Messenger and open it >select tools >options >Sounds >Custom or add (depending on version) >find and select the sound.

6th Feel great that you just created something.

----

Or... if the sound is already on your computer exactley the way you want it, go to step 5.

9Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:23 pm

PreNatel

PreNatel
Soldier

how do you make it so when you reply to someones comment you make it in the box on top with smaller letters and "" at the end of the box?

10Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:16 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

PreNatel wrote:how do you make it so when you reply to someones comment you make it in the box on top with smaller letters and "" at the end of the box?

like this?

if this is what you are referring to, then use the "Quote" option iinstead of reply.

11Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:35 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:
PreNatel wrote:how do you make it so when you reply to someones comment you make it in the box on top with smaller letters and "" at the end of the box?

like this?

if this is what you are referring to, then use the "Quote" option iinstead of reply.

yeah man thanks!

12Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

How come I look at the chatbox, its says I'm not connected? Even after refreshing it. err.....nvm ITS WORKS! dee dee dee.

Last edited by pwrpuff_girl on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

pwrpuff_girl wrote:How come I look at the chatbox, its says I'm not connected? Even after refreshing it. err.

Yea I always get that exact same thing
I don't get it
This is where Gideon comes in

14Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:57 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

[AOG]-Assassin wrote:
pwrpuff_girl wrote:How come I look at the chatbox, its says I'm not connected? Even after refreshing it. err.

Yea I always get that exact same thing
I don't get it
This is where Gideon comes in

lol, just found out how it work...move the scroll to the right and just log urself in. Razz

15Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

16Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:Computers, networks, Battlefield, other games, PS2, PS3, Xbox, the economy, are aliens for real ... Ask away!

so how do you put one of them little quotes n a picture under what you said?

17Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:09 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Go to your profile and select "Signature" , put in a quote.
Or if you want a custom pic, then you can find many custom signature maker websites to create it , then copy paste it in the Signature area.

Also in profile, make sure the option to attach signature is turned on.

18Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:Go to your profile and select "Signature" , put in a quote.
Or if you want a custom pic, then you can find many custom signature maker websites to create it , then copy paste it in the Signature area.

Also in profile, make sure the option to attach signature is turned on.

hmmmmmm

19Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 am

AOG-white-shadow

AOG-white-shadow
Soldier

I can never get the f200 i try and try but i cant get it can u some how get the f200 for me and tell her i said hi[code] Question

20Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:20 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

AOG-white-shadow wrote:I can never get the f200 i try and try but i cant get it can u some how get the f200 for me and tell her i said hi[code] Question

The BFBC F2000 Assualt Rifle - Veteran Status is addressed in the Bad Company topic for unlocks, also found here... https://aog-clan.forumotion.com/battlefield-bad-company-f4/weapon-unlock-codes-t14.htm

If you still need help with it, PM me, or email me at ps2aogclan@gmail.com and give me details about what is happening.

21Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Empty Re: Ask Gideon - He'll know what to do. Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]