AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the Breakroom

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About the Breakroom Empty About the Breakroom Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

So, I was thinking. We're always talking about clan battles, the noobness of some uber-noobers, the flimflams, the flipped over hackers, and having drama, etc. Well, why not have a place to just chill out for a moment of time? We can use the Breakroom to have normal conversations about things. Like movies,random encounters of people, some awesome TV shows, bands, music, or something. You know, the everyday stuff to chill out with. What does everyone think?

2About the Breakroom Empty Re: About the Breakroom Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I think the Deadliest Warrior show is awesome but it pissed me off when the Spartan beat the Ninja. But I guess the Ninja they picked was having a bad day.

3About the Breakroom Empty Re: About the Breakroom Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:So, I was thinking. We're always talking about clan battles, the noobness of some uber-noobers, the flimflams, the flipped over hackers, and having drama, etc. Well, why not have a place to just chill out for a moment of time? We can use the Breakroom to have normal conversations about things. Like movies,random encounters of people, some awesome TV shows, bands, music, or something. You know, the everyday stuff to chill out with. What does everyone think?

: Question would this description relate a little to random rants???

4About the Breakroom Empty Re: About the Breakroom Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:20 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

pwrpuff_girl wrote:
[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:So, I was thinking. We're always talking about clan battles, the noobness of some uber-noobers, the flimflams, the flipped over hackers, and having drama, etc. Well, why not have a place to just chill out for a moment of time? We can use the Breakroom to have normal conversations about things. Like movies,random encounters of people, some awesome TV shows, bands, music, or something. You know, the everyday stuff to chill out with. What does everyone think?

: Question would this description relate a little to random rants???

A tiny bit. This section is for more conversational purposes. The Random Rant section is more of just talking about things that aggravate a lot and things like that. Or just random posts about random moments. Here you can talk more freely about things have better conversations and stuff.
Can talk about things like: Music, TV shows, movies, Headcrab zombies, Supercow, I don't know. Something along that line.

5About the Breakroom Empty Re: About the Breakroom Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

ohhh. ahaha. I see, so what the heck is a Headcrab zombie? Um supercow sounds fun lol.

6About the Breakroom Empty Re: About the Breakroom Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

If you watch the videos Half-Life Full-Life Consequences in the video section, you will find out what Headcrab zombies are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum