AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadliest Warrior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deadliest Warrior Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

i love that show and the spartin would always beat a ninja!

2Deadliest Warrior Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Just speaking of Deadliest Warrior. It's kinda weird to me on some things. When the Pirate vs Knight thing came on. The Pirate won. But, that's only because they gave him a coat full of freaking pistols to not reload with and gave the knight only 1 arrow for his crossbow...another thing. What if the knight had a Cross-bow Repeater? lol

I do love the Deadliest Warriors though. Fun to watch. lol. I even watched the Terrorist vs Terrorist episode. That was awesome.

3Deadliest Warrior Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Spartans were extremely tough no doubt. But they fought as an army. Ninjas specialized in killing multiple enemies as silently as possible.
In a true 1v1 the Ninja would win because the Spartan would not have his buddies watching his sides and rear. The Ninja is just to fast and tricky for the big slow Spartan. Don't get me wrong, Spartans are cool too.
Shoulin vs Mauri - another example. The monks won as they should, but the Mauri are simular to the Spartans.
Terrorists vs Terrorists? Are you talking about the Taliban vs IRA? If you are, , the IRA are not terrorists, they are Freedom Fighters. They fought to free their own country from outsider oppression. That is not terrorism, it is courage.

4Deadliest Warrior Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

They called it Terrorist vs Terrorist. Only thing is, it depends who's side your own to call someone a terrorist or a freedom fighter. So, I guess they looked from the other person's view and called them Terrorists.

Personally I didn't call the IRA terrorist, was just saying how they put it. They were either looking the other direction on the IRA or they were just doing it to get attention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum