AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dogs vs Cats

4 posters

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs vs Cats I_vote_lcap71%Dogs vs Cats I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Dogs vs Cats I_vote_lcap29%Dogs vs Cats I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dogs vs Cats Empty Dogs vs Cats Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I for one love Dogs. Cats are cute and funny, but dogs take the win for my heart. I love dogs soooo much that I couldn't finish watching the movie "Marley & Me". I left halfway through and took the dog for a walk for 30 minutes. When I came back, Phoenix and her son were blazing through tissues and it sounded like a mix between water buffalo mating sounds and moping the floor with a drunk ferret. I felt relieved that I left or I would have been adding to the sorrow symphany.
I talk for my dog. She communicates telepathically through me and say what she wants in a different voice. It is often very comical.

But my cat has started the same thing. He is speaking through my mouth. It is painful because he has a bad attitude and often cusses me out.

Well, I am off to give my dog some yummie treats.

What you think is better.... Cats? or Dogs?

2Dogs vs Cats Empty Re: Dogs vs Cats Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:04 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:I for one love Dogs. Cats are cute and funny, but dogs take the win for my heart. I love dogs soooo much that I couldn't finish watching the movie "Marley & Me". I left halfway through and took the dog for a walk for 30 minutes. When I came back, Phoenix and her son were blazing through tissues and it sounded like a mix between water buffalo mating sounds and moping the floor with a drunk ferret. I felt relieved that I left or I would have been adding to the sorrow symphany.
I talk for my dog. She communicates telepathically through me and say what she wants in a different voice. It is often very comical.

But my cat has started the same thing. He is speaking through my mouth. It is painful because he has a bad attitude and often cusses me out.

Well, I am off to give my dog some yummie treats.

What you think is better.... Cats? or Dogs?

i think manbearpig is the best pet to have idk just seem cool to have a 8foot monster as a pet idk might just be me.

3Dogs vs Cats Empty Re: Dogs vs Cats Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:23 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I pretty much like them both. They're interesting in their own ways.

4Dogs vs Cats Empty Re: Dogs vs Cats Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:16 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:I pretty much like them both. They're interesting in their own ways.

still though manbearpig is ftw

5Dogs vs Cats Empty Re: Dogs vs Cats Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

ManBearPig vs ScuzzleButt

6Dogs vs Cats Empty cat vs dog Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

i love both and have 2 dogs and 1 cat... reason being is b/c my dogs can share a house but when nother cat is around my cat will (&^$*#(&^$^(&%^)&^*$*^&%(&^)& it up so bad that it wont wanna come back..lol.. been there done that, but I prefer my dogs over my cat anytime.. btw... anyone want a cat? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum