AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the Birthday TeamKillings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of the Birthday TeamKillings Empty The Return of the Birthday TeamKillings Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:25 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

If we know when your birthday is, then get ready to get teamkilled. lol

Back in the old days, we would get a private room and teamkill the birthday kid in anyway we desired. It was fun and alot of laughs.

So make sure your birthday is filled in on your forum profile and then watch your back.

dezman

dezman
Soldier

Hi Gideon,
This sounds like a great idea. Maybe it will cut down on the team killings we have now, lol. Hope to play with you soon.
AOG-Dezman

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Well, well well, .,.,. as it turns out,, AOG-Ferrari will be having a birthday on Aug. 15th, turning 48 or 100 years old or something.. Please get your teamkilling knives, bombs, bats, tanks, guns, or any melee weapon around ready, he needs a birthday teamkilling that will rival birthday spankings. Hoo RaaaaaH!!!!! lol,, sorry Ferrari .,. , lol .,., happy birtday!!!!!!!!!!

-----

Here is how we will do it. We will jump in an unranked room on or around the 15th. Ferrari will have to make it from a designated point A to point B. Once he makes it to point B we will stop.
But the real fun is watching him attempt to get there when everyone on the map is trying to kill him. lol - this should be good.

lol!

Last edited by AOG-Gideon on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because)

dezman

dezman
Soldier

Yee-Haw
Let the games begin. This will be a blast. Happy B-Day Ferrari and good luck!

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

This sounds awesome and well thought up. lol. I wanna put my sniping skills to test and see If I can take out each Leg. lol btw mine is december 12th Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]