AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Rants and Other Useless Posts

+9
AOG_shogunned
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
[AOG]-Assassin
pwrpuff_girl
AOG_Phoenix
PreNatel
[AOG]_Kerstov
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I hate when people flood all their crap on Youtube.It's kinda like when Gideon was talking about all the crap on the search engines. I don't want to see someone sucking on a rotten toe-nail when I'm trying to find a video of something about Battlefield. How in the world does sucking on a toe-nail relate to battlefield!? It's stupid and makes no sense. If I become rich, I'm going to buy tons of fake brownies, find out where these people live, and mail it to them. Exclamation

27Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

lol i wish it was the easy gideon...

28Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

papa day sunday.

Nate ur dads number is 1-800-gideon

29Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:58 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

its fathers day damnn i wish i knew my dads phone number...

30Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

AHAHAHAHAHAA Laughing Your very welcome Gideon! And yeah, Ninjas ROCK!! Oh and Happy Daddy's Day for everyone who is a daddy!! king

31Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Newest Posts on Top!! Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I guess I should have made that happen to begin with. Thanks pwrpuff_girl for helping me see the light.

Random Rant -
I don't know why there is such a huge pirates vs Ninjas thing going on. But I am sure it was started by a pirate. Cuz everyone knows that Ninjas are way better than pirates and pirates just made the controversy to feel better about being inferior.

32Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:44 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

AOG-Gideon wrote:everone send 3 dollars to powerpuff, please

lol real funny....donate to the needy. oh hey i know, buy me a new mic! lol. jk jk.

33Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

everone send 3 dollars to powerpuff, please

34Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:38 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

AOG-Gideon wrote:HHm, newest pop up top..?
That would be very egotistical of me.
Save yout money, buy a PS3, the new MAG game in November will need you. It will replace BF2MC without a doubt.
256 online, charcter customization, kit creation (sniper with a RPG? ... hmmm), rank based on team play instead of rogue tactics, YEAH!

Sounds fun, but....I don't have that kind of money! Sad

35Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

HHm, newest pop up top..?
That would be very egotistical of me.
Save yout money, buy a PS3, the new MAG game in November will need you. It will replace BF2MC without a doubt.
256 online, charcter customization, kit creation (sniper with a RPG? ... hmmm), rank based on team play instead of rogue tactics, YEAH!

36Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

Oh btw Gideon....I think yoiu should have the newest post up top, so that way, I don't have to scroll alllllll the wayyyyy down. Razz

37Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

bounce La lala la laa. I miss you guys. Sad I don't have a mic anymore...and I don't wanna buy another one...I bought like 2 so far, and they all broke...whaa!! Rolling Eyes *sigh* I'm soo bored. Ahaha. albino "ALBINO"!! I thought this was a cute little bunny. Gideon, you suck! lol. jk jk. drunken <~~~this is me on the weekends! I think I have the best random rants. Yay. cheers Ok I go now, see you guys laaterr. Wink

38Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I have many clan members on many consoles on many games.
HELP!!

39Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:05 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I didn't know claps were muffled now days. lol Razz

Anyways...I got a new sony controller. monkey
And I just joined a full room of D3ad P3ople Shocked scratch

40Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Answered nate. Answered, nate, nate, nate..........anyways, I wish people that played bf2 were on here more often......I never see you guys around, on the field and I need to work strategy with the clan members, help me entice them let's start with a soft applause to persuade them shall we ?clp,clp,clp,clp,clp,clp,clp[,clp,clp,clp,clp,......nice........

41Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

Gideon I have to talk to you about something extremely important
Please email me when you can please
WhY_So_SeRiOuS_OWA@Yahoo.com
It's really important

42Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:ok i got something its not a storie but its relivent.

ok PSS (play station store) why do you need a credit card? they should make something like a thing you buy from your local game providing store eg: EB games, gamestop and what not they should make it so you can buy a prepayed card you can use on the PSS so if your young like me and don't have a credit card you can buy those, w/e just and idea

if these already exist let me know lol.
Nate, Nate, Nate....you don't HAVE to be old enough to buy a " PRE-PAID " credit card......lol

i don't think you understood what i said lol but my question was ansered

(how do you spell ansered lol??)

43Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:ok i got something its not a storie but its relivent.

ok PSS (play station store) why do you need a credit card? they should make something like a thing you buy from your local game providing store eg: EB games, gamestop and what not they should make it so you can buy a prepayed card you can use on the PSS so if your young like me and don't have a credit card you can buy those, w/e just and idea

Nate, Nate, Nate....you don't HAVE to be old enough to buy a " PRE-PAID " credit card......lol

44Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: AOG_shogunned (17), [AOG]_Kerstov (17)

birthday TK's LOL

45Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

[AOG]-Assassin wrote:Hey this may be a bit insignificant but I need some help please! I need to know how to MSG a phone through your email. Gideon this is aimed mainly towards you as you did it to me before. Please help me out thanks

This is a tech support question - it doesn't belong here.

You have to know the carrier of the reciepient, i.e. verizon.
Then you have to know how to format the address.

All I know is verizon is the phone number @vzwpix.com

46Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:23 am

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

Hey this may be a bit insignificant but I need some help please! I need to know how to MSG a phone through your email. Gideon this is aimed mainly towards you as you did it to me before. Please help me out thanks

47Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Awkward moments in gaming.

So, one day I was playing Planetside. A big battle and we're defending a base from the enemy. So, I respawn back in the base after dying and I get my weapons and all that stuff. I run out and run down the hallway, go through the door to a stairwell to run back up to the top of the base, and I saw something so messed up. Two people right there in the stairwell cybering. And at first I was thinking "what the hell. We're fighting for our lives and these two people are just sitting here cybering and we need everyperson out there". Then I thought, "Should I stay or should I watch...." lol. I didn't stay and watch, and I didn't say anything to them either. I was well freaked out though. So, I just ran somewhere in the base and logged out. All I can say is, if they died, they died happily.

48Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:11 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

So, this morning my alarm went of at 6:30 like always i lay in bed for a couple of minutes thinking... why did my alarm go off and then i figure it must be a school day so i get up turn the shower on and almost jump in and relise... wasnt yesterday friday there can't be school i go check the date god damn its saturday LOL now im here at 7 in the morning writing this cause no one is online..................

49Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:22 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

No problemo Nateeeeeeeeeeeee
Btw anyone that wants to add me ad SephirothOWA or AOG-Assassin

50Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

[AOG]-Assassin wrote:

Hey man your good to go don't worry they exist

They are called PSN cards if I'm not mistaken and you can buy them at gamestop and other places just don't know what those other places are
But your good for gamestop

awesome thanks i was hopping some one would tell me about them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next