AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Rants and Other Useless Posts

+9
AOG_shogunned
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
[AOG]-Assassin
pwrpuff_girl
AOG_Phoenix
PreNatel
[AOG]_Kerstov
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee wrote:ok i got something its not a storie but its relivent.

ok PSS (play station store) why do you need a credit card? they should make something like a thing you buy from your local game providing store eg: EB games, gamestop and what not they should make it so you can buy a prepayed card you can use on the PSS so if your young like me and don't have a credit card you can buy those, w/e just and idea

if these already exist let me know lol.

Hey man your good to go don't worry they exist
They are called PSN cards if I'm not mistaken and you can buy them at gamestop and other places just don't know what those other places are
But your good for gamestop

52Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

ok i got something its not a storie but its relivent.

ok PSS (play station store) why do you need a credit card? they should make something like a thing you buy from your local game providing store eg: EB games, gamestop and what not they should make it so you can buy a prepayed card you can use on the PSS so if your young like me and don't have a credit card you can buy those, w/e just and idea

if these already exist let me know lol.

53Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

hey all shogy in da house (formerly known as massacre) so my frnds were walking down the street at least 5 of them and the popo comes up to them they knew they had illegal fire works but only searched the 2 blk ppl there and the white ppl had weed and fire works they say that was the one time racism actualy helpd them. another time me and my 2 blk frnds went to wall mart and the greeting lady started yelling at them that they were shoplifting oddly enough we just walked in the door an she was also blk

54Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 pm

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

by the way im a sony freak on my psp right now peace all

Last edited by AOG_shogunned on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

55Random Rants and Other Useless Posts - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:
pwrpuff_girl wrote: ... but now I'm paranoid, I would not drive next to another car and wait 2 mins after they completely left. Even when I was sitting in the passanger seat, I screamed at my bf not to stop too close to the driver in the front. Still paranoid rigth now talking about it. GOD, F*uckin females can't drive. lmfao

lol - that is funny. Phoenix used to drive too close to people and a little fast. I was always on her case about it. She started backing off and slowing down, and her job made her take a Defensive Driving course. She came home after the course and said, "wow, that defensive driving really helps, I avoided 2 accidents on the way home"
I laughed and thought, "yeah? so you slowed down and backed off the car infront of you"? lol

I knew a lady that couldn't "just" drive. She always had to be doing something else while she was driving. Doing make-up, and playing with the stereo were always popular. I saw her once, sort her purse on the passenger seat while driving, while on the phone, and trying to smack her kids in the backseat! Yes, she totalled her car.
----