AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AOG Clan Rules

5 posters

Should we add a rule? > No Spawn Killing <

AOG Clan Rules I_vote_lcap39%AOG Clan Rules I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
AOG Clan Rules I_vote_lcap61%AOG Clan Rules I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AOG Clan Rules Empty AOG Clan Rules Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."

- Godfrey of Ibelin, "Kingdom of Heaven" ~ 2005 - written by; William Monahan - Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation

---------------

As an AOG member you agree to play your games using our code of conduct and set of rules.
When playing on an AOG name you agree;
-----
NO, TeamKilling, Glitching, Hacking, Cheating, Lag Switching, Vulgar Language and/or Behavior, Racial Slurs.

DO, Be a Good Role Model. Represent AOG with Dignity at All Times.
----

We understand an occasiaonal accidental TK is something that happens. Dropping an F bomb in a game is not uncommon. But we are concerned with excessive TK's, or excessive bad language, etc...

We have a 3 strike policy on offenses before you are disciplined.

Discipline:
Getting demoted to a lesser rank.
Put on probation for X time. In probation, the player can not play in any clan games and must demonstrate they can adhere to our rules.
Being kicked from the clan.

All offenses are discussed with the Co-Leaders of the clan and a vote will decide your fate.

--------
Players that follow our rules and demonstrate sound tactical decisions can be considered for promotion to Co-Leader.
Co-Leaders can recruit new members and form squads to lead in clan battles. Co-Leaders Are often designated as the AOG leader in a specific game.

Rule Change? Add > No Spawn Killing < to our rules to help keep a high level of integrity. Vote on this issue. >>> crap, my code is wrong, left click hold, select all the poll options. You will see em there.

You may post any questions you have concerning the Rules here.

xtermin8or

NOOb

AOG-Gideon wrote:"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."

- Godfrey of Ibelin, "Kingdom of Heaven" ~ 2005 - written by; William Monahan - Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation

---------------

As an AOG member you agree to play your games using our code of conduct and set of rules.
When playing on an AOG name you agree;
-----
NO, TeamKilling, Glitching, Hacking, Cheating, Lag Switching, Vulgar Language and/or Behavior, Racial Slurs.

DO, Be a Good Role Model. Represent AOG with Dignity at All Times.
----

We understand an occasiaonal accidental TK is something that happens. Dropping an F bomb in a game is not uncommon. But we are concerned with excessive TK's, or excessive bad language, etc...

We have a 3 strike policy on offenses before you are disciplined.

Discipline:
Getting demoted to a lesser rank.
Put on probation for X time. In probation, the player can not play in any clan games and must demonstrate they can adhere to our rules.
Being kicked from the clan.

All offenses are discussed with the Co-Leaders of the clan and a vote will decide your fate.

--------
Players that follow our rules and demonstrate sound tactical decisions can be considered for promotion to Co-Leader.
Co-Leaders can recruit new members and form squads to lead in clan battles. Co-Leaders Are often designated as the AOG leader in a specific game.

Rule Change? Add > No Spawn Killing < to our rules to help keep a high level of integrity. Vote on this issue. >>> crap, my code is wrong, left click hold, select all the poll options. You will see em there.

You may post any questions you have concerning the Rules here.
Question

3AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

when an offense is in effect i think chat-invitaion would be the best way to discuss it with all the clan members and I think we should start talking on there more and maybe have our 1st annual meet-up in the chat room where we can introduce ourselves and provide information on where were from and our fav guns and playstyle to help reach out and and get to know our members.

4AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Typically the co-leads will do chat about the subject and bring in the offender so he/she may offer defense.

As far as meet and greet. I made a thread about it here, under the Welcome topic. But it didn't really work.

Playstation@Home is a good meeting area too. But now we are off subject. We can discuss this elsewhere.

5AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm

loverboy_262

NOOb

Wow.... I Think This Clan Is Pretty Awesome ^.^ Where to i Sign Up?

6AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

loverboy_262 wrote:Wow.... I Think This Clan Is Pretty Awesome ^.^ Where to i Sign Up?

The main man to talk to is Gideon. You can try introducing yourself in the Welcome forum if you wish.

7AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

You can add me on PS3. AOG-Gideon. If you are on a different system, let me know what it is and what games you play and I will direct you to the clan leader for that platform.

8AOG Clan Rules Empty Re: AOG Clan Rules Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum