AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan News and Updates

+3
PreNatel
187DrMcRoll
AOG-Gideon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan News and Updates Empty Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Wrong_Button Clan on BF2 PS2. Led by [AOG]_Gideon and [187]DrMcRoll. The clan has 36 members. We are currently in spot 212 on the clan leader board, with 23 wins, 33 losses, and 4 draw games.
Members:
[187]DrMcRoll, 3O3, TheFogey, THEJACKER, FREEURMIND, pwrpuff_girl, massacre_u2, DEEDUB, YgzHeadshot, SNAKEEYES44, [CSM]-SOLDIER, His_Stoned_Mate, The-Real-Spy, DiSeAs3, ^_[high10s63_^, C.Carl, DOG_bnty_hnter, l2eNeGaDe, -[7irty_5n1p3r-, fuck_u_up1_time, C[-]AoS_MX, puffndown, [AOG]_Gideon, [AOG]_Phoenix, [AOG]^SiKeMaN^, [AOG]_Skitzo, [AOG]_SNYP3, [AOG]DEEDUB, [AOG]_Kerstov, [AOG]sintech, [AOG]^_^^_CLoWN, [AOG]-DEMOLISH, [AOG]_CrazyCarl, [AOG]Fiendish, [AOG]TOWN.

2Clan News and Updates Empty Last Nights Clan Battle Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Holy freaking God of no mercy. 4v4 on Deadly Pass, Conquest mode. [187]DrMcRoll, THEJACKER, C[-]AoS_MX, and myself versus some other dudes (too drunk to remember).

We completely dominated them. It got to the point where I started sniping! Yes, me. I sniped (FYI, I hate snipers with a passion).
At that point it was like 3v4 and I was the lazy guy, running around with a snipe kit wondering how to use it.

I joined the SA clan earlier to help them with a clan battle, and was having trouble getting back into the Wrong_Button clan. So I logged into my 3O3 account and used that one, it is like a warrant officer or something. LOL, those dudes must have been pissed.

Great Job [187]DrMcRoll, THEJACKER, and C[-]AoS_MX.

3Clan News and Updates Empty Clan Battles on Feb 15th Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:13 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Holy God in Heaven, have mercy upon my virtual soul.

Clan battled our asses off. Owned a couple. Barely lost one, made it to spot 198.
Then it happened...

7v7 RB CTF - Some unknown clan, all with mediocre stats and 1337 (LEET) names, completely owned our asses.

It was extremely painfull.

I went like 13 and 35.

poor, poor DrMcRoll went like 4 and 45.

May the Lord watch over our souls.

What a Face

4Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

[187]DrMcRoll hit 90,000 points - HooRaa

5Clan News and Updates Empty Clan Battles on Feb 22 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

DrMcRoll wanted me to invite you to come play BF2 on PS2 with us for some clan battles.

8pm EST is the target time. Hopefully we get some good games in.

6Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:19 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

AOG-Gideon wrote:DrMcRoll wanted me to invite you to come play BF2 on PS2 with us for some clan battles.

8pm EST is the target time. Hopefully we get some good games in.

Duh - just figured ouot how to use the Calender, so you won't be seeing anymore posts like this.

Check the calender for upcomming clan battles.

7Clan News and Updates Empty WHAT !? Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

What the F#@!. I did not go 4 and 45 ! I went like, 7 and 45.....ha ! We need more people on our bf2 CB's. And we need serious practice at coordinating our attacks cuz 8 outta 10 times we cry that we can't kill people but we are almost always outnumbered. Gideon,Jacker and I kicked ass when we leapfrogged and covered each other. YO, No more solo, Robin Hood tactics in the CB's.....pahleez. DOH ! Gotta go ! The Dean Martin variety show is on...lol.

8Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

PreNatel

PreNatel
Soldier

tisk tisk tisk, you must be sad that i cant play that anymore or i would have to show you all my ammazing 1 star skills, and yes i did have a 1 star for about 20mins n lost my PPH i remember that game well good old times team killing n geting kicked out of CBs.

9Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

err. i gamed for a cb, but i can only play at night...ahem, past midnight. yea and i cry like a baby, but what can you expect from a girl. lol. whaaa i hate those cheaters!! Mad lol...187DrMcRoll..i'll see you on the battlefield!(since i don't see anyone else.)

10Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

[187]DrMcRoll is working on a new name for the Wrong_Button clan. If you have any suggestions, post them here.

11Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:11 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-Gideon wrote:[187]DrMcRoll is working on a new name for the Wrong_Button clan. If you have any suggestions, post them here.

i say "TEAM AWESOME" should be the name.

12Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

how about the Digital Renegades or the Stylish Stalkers

13Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

Or the Penis Army or even better we can make AOS the Army Of Sephiroth XD has a ring to it

14Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Ok, Clan name still pending,
I vote for Army of God, or Ninjas of the Apocolypse, or Pirates Suck Teabags, or Battlefield Underground, or We're Outnumbered, or Beans Bullets & Bodybags, or ToeTagLag Frags & BodyBags, or Sunday Night Fights, or Anti-Terror Squad, or Waste Management (Credit to DrMcRoll), or Ready Up Already, or Those Damn Mongolians, or ....

15Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sunday clan battles - on Ps2 BF2MC - going for PM, evening clan matches. Be there or be square, or if you don't like squares, you can just not be there. But be there is still better

16Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 am

AOG_shogunned

Squad Lead

i wanna be a triangle BTW if im on ps3 mssg me ill play

17Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

new name, Waste Management,
starting the conversion now.
ask for invite from DrMcRoll

18Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

played an unranked match against some ringers, we had like 8v8 and we were getting creamed. glad it was stats off. But our dudes just gave up and bailed halfway through. wtf?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum