AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan News and Updates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan News and Updates Empty Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Alright Clown, whatcha got?

2Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

Ah, The BreakFast Club is a rather new clan, i am going to start requirting a lot more members but right now it is me, Thugnasty some others

3Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

A long long time ago i think was like a month to be honest Members were breaking away from X-team and my Friend Diltor, and ChoasDragon were like hey lets create a clan of our own just for having fun basically, well i join cause well you guys should know what clowns are about, well we are not enimies of any clans and we are allies with X-team basically cause we always were hanging out with them, so Diltor the leader of the clan, and Choas the co-leader both dicied that for what ever reason they left the x-team, they dicided to rejoin, So Diltor gives me clan leadership, now i am the leader of the breakfast club (dillon i am so sorry if i spelt your name wrong)

4Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

How we got into an alience with AOG, well once apond a time my brain starts rumbling with ideas to get more people in the clan, well i was and still am a member of AOG and i was thinking hey they should spead out onto different systems and get the word out, so i talk to rockerz90 about it and hes like humm... idk ill talk to my members about so i just start spamming him with messages on why he should become an aliance with AOG so here it is AOG-TBC-XTM are aliances

5Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

lol ask rockerz90 how easy it was to persuede him

6Clan News and Updates Empty Re: Clan News and Updates Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

TBC is now a division of X-team

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]