AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Battles

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Battles Empty Clan Battles Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:32 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

So.. we just had an 8v8 on 1943 vs M4H (Murders For Hire).

It was a complete blowout. We were quickly dismantled, then toyed with till the end. It was extremely painful.

I for one would like to not play them until we have fine tuned our skills.

It is one thing to play a great clan and learn something, but it also damages clan morale when we get our butts handed to us like that.

Lets try to play together and use the training and we will battle them again when we are ready.

2Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

dezman

dezman
Soldier

Very well said and I agree. We are not ready for MFH clan....YET!!!!! As far as damaging clan morale, I would like everyone to use this as a learning experience rather than a morale killer. Speaking for myself I believe we are a young clan (meaning new clansmen including myself) that just needs some time to learn each others game play. Patience is a virtue. I don,t believe for one sec that with some tips,hints as well as a lot of practice and game play that in time we will be able to at least give them a run for there money. The game is really never over!!!

Keep Your Heads Up!
This is the begining of something good!

Just my 2 cents lol.

AOG-Dezman

3Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

OMG...that game was a joke. They got to our spawn points in record time and we had no way out. I must say it is rather sad that they have to spawn kill...that really isn't a talent. Anyone can spawn kill. I don't really feel shamed by their tactics...they should though. We were playing the game...they were spawn killing.

4Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

True and well spoken MOMMY. Part of our brotherhood/sisterhood with other clans (www.pvga.forumotion.com), involves good practices beyond our rules. One of which is no spawn killing. It is just cheap and lame. I should just make it part of our rules but sometimes we run out of options and all we can do is spawn kill.... eerrr, naw I should just include it in the rules. > jump over to the main page and click on the "Rules of the Battlefield" post and vote to add "No Spawn Killing" to our rules.

5Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

I also played M4H on Killzone2 with EOD and it was no joke that they all left before the 3rd round of a 5 roundclan battle. I clearly remember that we all had a job to do and there was not much serious chatting b/c we were raping them that bad. Gun skill is Gun skill and in-experienced players getting together with tactics and teamwork can get nothing done unless we work hard for this and play harder with Gaming Perspiration. lol. We have to really want this and make ourselves better as one. If each player has not played in a while and goes out against a team like M4H for example nothing can be done b/c they are cb'ing everyday and taking it as no joke, and if they lose you better believe revenge is on there mind.. thats why they hate me bc we beat them and they never got there remtach.. i told them bitches dont get rematches..lmao.. then deleted 420

6Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

oh and i vote yes on spawn killing. wait now read along lol.. listen why... Its happened in a battle on Battlefield2 that one game we didnt feel like spawn killing so we posted up on flags in town... well they stalled for about 4 minutes (planning) and came down and took us out simultaneously and won the game... from there on and I said Im spawn killing and I will do it with a smile on my face. Sometimes it is unnecissary against ez teams but when u have the upper hand you should not lower that hand or the other one might jump up and bite the shit outta it. Twisted Evil

7Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Hmmm.. good point Big ACT. If it is a hard clan battle and we really need to supress them, then I will consider it, but not against noobs or in regular play. I just don't want to get known as a clan with no dignity.

8Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

oh of course gideon, and I agree with you.. when u spawn camp it is definitley not going to make you any friends but on the other hand we are clan battling and I feel that if we spawn camp then we only got to that point b/c we dominated them. So why not end the game quicker without any wory of them coming back? lol. So it is agreed.. we will only do it to Noobies and clans we are certain that we can take them and there is no way ther can ever come back.

9Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

I just have to say Big Act, your child is too adorable for words.

10Clan Battles Empty Re: Clan Battles Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

lol.. thank you. I apreciate that.. yeah she's my world and i just found out she has me wrapped around her little finger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum