AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gunners Clan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 pm

AOG_Phoenix

AOG_Phoenix
Squad Lead

The Gunner Clan and the AOG Clan have always had a Hate Hate relationship. Nothing new at all.

2Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah it was Mexican-Gunner who was the one running his mouth, however I did have the pleasure of shooting him down twice! Twisted Evil

3Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:28 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I'd pay 100$ just to piss off Mexican Gunner again. I LOOOOVED making him mad. I remember when a single Gunner couldn't join a room by themselves back on PS2. If they did, they'd get voted out instantly. So, they all had to join a room together to stay in a room.

4Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Mexican-Gunner is well known to many clans as the biggest douche bag ever. My brother offered me $100 to get his dog tags, but then he stopped playing BFBC

5Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

I have to admit the GUNNER clan is rude. They don't really play with their team. I mean they play with each other but they will take out whoever gets in their way even if it means they team kill. I think they see a bunch of tags with AOG and realize we are a clan and are out to prove something to the world. Thing is all they are proving is that they can spawn kill and clitch...kudos Gunner clan...you got spawn killing and clitching down great! That whole game was a joke. I died upon spawning 9 times out of 10.

6Gunners Clan Empty Re: Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:37 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

If it's the same Gunners on PS2. I go way back with those Gunners on PS2 getting mad at me. I'm not the only one either. They will freak out over their own stupidity. Laughing Every time one of the gunner guys saw me, they were like "Vote Kerstov out! He's a TKer!" I was like "Really? My score says otherwise."

Oh, if you really want to make them mad. Out-do their "skilled area". They will go ballistic.

7Gunners Clan Empty Gunners Clan Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

Well I was playing against two of these guys last night and after a while one of them began sending me messages and running his mouth disrespecting me and the clan, so being the polite person that I am..... Evil or Very Mad I decided to write back. However at the same time his buddy was in my squad and started killing me, so I returned the favor. As the game continued I was able to see that they do have skill in the helicopter, but none when it comes to playing on the ground, at least that's the impression that I got. He then also disrespected the other clan members that were with me at the start of the game, and so I continued to diss them and their clan. I don't know what history AOG has with them, but it looks like we might have problems with them now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum