AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum

+15
AOG-Ferrari
[AOG]_LPST
AOG-MOMMY
[AOG]_Kerstov
dezman
AOG-SikeMan
AoG-IRISH
{wizo}
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
187DrMcRoll
AOG_Phoenix
pwrpuff_girl
[AOG]-Assassin
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

2Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:03 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Yo Demolish. Nice to hear from you. Unfortunately the lack of clan support has disrupted any clan activities. The AOG are just scattered and lost. We will revive the clan if a good clan supported game comes out. Until then, if you wanna friend me on PS3, I am still AOG-Gideon.

3Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Endzeit91

NOOb

Hi all, well was once part of the clan on BF2MC as AOG DEMOLISH and well wanted to revive those good old times whit the clan. i'm currently playing on the PS3 psn is Endzeit91 i got BFBC2 well hope i can tag along Very Happy

4Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

AOG-deadsouls

AOG-deadsouls
Admin

Hello I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. A little bit about me I live in the south valley in California I have been married for 5 years and have 2 kids I am 30 years old and a usmc vet. I am the executive chef for mercy hospital not my first choice in jobs just love food. I have a B.S. In avionics and a minor in advanced theology comparitive religions. I decided after I got out of the military I had the choice to do what made me happy so I went to culinary school and got my managment and dietary degrees aswell now after 6 years of college I'm mostly a home body. I play most any first person shooters I was stuck on the cod and resistance when resistance 2 came out I got it and went in full force but it was a disapoimtment for me no more stratagy planning just 40 peaple standing there a shooting back and forth just a cartoony bloodbath. I came across bad company at walmart usally if it's a first person shooter and has online play I pick it up. Well let's just say I was hooked and the rest is history. Just want to thank everyone for the welcome and has been a blast playing with the clan. Looking forword to some clan practice and planning and some clan on clan battles

http://Myspace.com/desdoulas559

5Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:44 am

Desdoulas

NOOb

I came across a few of the AOG crew last night just wanted to say you guys rock hope I can get involved with the clan in the future

http://desdoulas559/myspace.com

6Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

Hey everyone!!! I am AOG-Big_ACT also known as Big_ACT on ps3 and BIGACT1987 on the BFMC2 game for ps2. I 1st met gideon on ps2 and was amazed at how different they were than other clans as far as organization and policies. I respected that and offered my support (lol.. support.. I guess I offered my support with the support kit. lmao) I also reached 6th on the support leaderboard (out of like 2-3 hundred thousand) when I had no life and am still currently in like 13th and havent played in 8 months. I dont spend much time in tanks because to me its just a big moving target for engineers/demo's and am better off shooting someone in between the eyes with the skill i have obtained from years of playing online and experimenting. I also ran my own clan known as EOD (Empire_Of_Domination where we mostly sat in the 2nd place spot due to 1st being a bunch of cheaters. I know most of the ins-and-uts in a clan battle and how to strategize and if anyone has any questions about gameplay, shooting, stratedgy, or anything else pertaining to the matter I would be more than happy to help. Again, I am not new to AOG, just a returned member and this time I plan on staying and working very hard to turn this clan around along with the support from all of you. We can do it but it will take a team effort. I look forward to playing with all the old members that are still here and the new ones just as much, we have much to learn form eachother and the fun has only just begun.

7Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Hi Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:48 pm

AOG-Ferrari

AOG-Ferrari
NOOb

Hey everyone,

I'm AOG-Ferrari...aka ryanw7777777. you guys can call me Ryan. I look forward to see you on battlefield bad company, battlefield 1943, and when they come out...MAG and BFBC2.

8Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AOG-MOMMY wrote:Duh? I didn't read that...lol! You need to get PS3 and kick some butt with us.

lol i got it my psn is PreNatel, but gid n pheonix dont play with me cause im to good n they cant keep up right gid old pal lol jk man.

9Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Duh? I didn't read that...lol! You need to get PS3 and kick some butt with us.

10Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

AOG-MOMMY wrote:Kerstov- do you play BFBC on PS3?
I did just say I don't have a PS3. Razz

11Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Online? Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Kerstov- do you play BFBC on PS3?

12Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:LPST, we have to hook up sometime. lol. Unfortunately, I only play the demo version of BF2 PC for now. I might get the full game though. Razz

Haha only the demo? The game is only $10USD, Source Here. But I'm down. i need some old friends... i know Gideon said he might join awhile back but has never said anymore about so.

As for AOG-MOMMY, welcome.

13Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Welcome AOG-MOMMY

lol - it is a lil awkward, but Phoenix and I are looking forward to laughing at our opponents shrieks of embarassment as they admit they just got owned by MOMMY. lol

14Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

LPST, we have to hook up sometime. lol. Unfortunately, I only play the demo version of BF2 PC for now. I might get the full game though. Razz

AOG-MOMMY, welcome to the clan. And glad to meet you. bounce I'm probably the weirdest one of the group. lol. I play on too many games, but I don't have a PS3. So, no BFBC yet for me. Sad I do play Battlefield2: Modern Combat (PS2) every now and then.

15Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

Well. Here I am. The loud and stubborn LPST. After the clan had a sharp decline in members i moved from BF2MC to BF2 on the PC. I play regularly. I also play some mods for the game. Rarely but not unlikely i will jump to the ps2 for some time, play for a few days then drop it and go back to the PC. Goodness, it has been a very long time since we have been together. No game can compare to a 12v12 Russian Border. Just wish we were still all there.

16Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Another Newbie! Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

Hi all, I am AOG-MOMMY! My real name is Teresa though. I know it is a bit awkward for some of you to call me MOMMY while playing the game...LOL! I live in Southern California, married, and have four daughters. I started playing BFBC around December last year under the profile name of groundsfam...then I decided to try and work my way up the ranks under my own profile which was k2r2mom...now that I am part of this clan my NEW name is AOG-MOMMY. I usually play SUPPORT but have been working at getting better at DEMO. AOG-USA-SNIPER, formally Dodgerbluemmm24 was my very first friend so I play with him ALOT! SNIPER, FIREBIRD, and I play together quite often. DEZMAN, WHITE-SHADOW, AND JORDAN are also my buddies. I look forward to playing with everyone.

17Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

[AOG]-Assassin wrote:now of course Assassin has got to get in on eveything everyone else is in on
been playing BF2 since it came out play BFBC of course and hopefully part 2 will have some sort of clan support
it takes me a very short amount of time to figure out the secrets of the knife and I master it every time so challenge me on BFBC or BF2 in a knife battle to gt assassinated

btw I'm also known as SephirothOWA
@(^+^)@

anytime tough guy julio Razz

18Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

+ you're ugly so a new people might be a little scared hahah jk

19Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Oh, Dezman, forgot to mention something. Hanging around me may cause exposure to confusion, humor, and the thoughts of "wtf". lol!

20Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Welcome Dez,

Tip #1 - Slow down. Nobody does well when in full sprint. You see more as well when taking a walk. If you see roses, be sure to stop and smell them.

Tip #2 - Watch the training videos posted at www.pvga.forumotion.com. Using things like "Gun Talk" can make a significant difference in your game play.

Tip #3 - Try to play with the same guys in your squad and team as much as possible. The more familar you are with eachother, the better your chances of improving your Kill/Death.

Welcome aboard and get ready for the future games coming out that will have clan support.

Good times on the horizon my friend.

21Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Hey, Dezman. Welcome to the clan. If you're talking about Killzone 1 online, don't feel bad. People hack a lot on that game gain nothing (pathetic, right?). Since I don't have a PS3, I haven't gotten to play Killzone 2 or Battlefield: Bad Company online yet. So, I'm stuck on Battlefield 2 PS2. lol

Most of the time I'm playing the Battlefield(demo) games on my computer. And several other games. I can't just stay on one game, must be multiple. What a Face

22Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

dezman

dezman
Soldier

Hello everyone. My name is dezman and I'm fairly new to online gaming. I started with battlefield bad company less than a year ago. I'm now a full blown addict,lol. I'm excited to join Gideon, Phoenix and the rest of the clan members. It's always nice to meet new and respectfull players. I also play killzone and call of duty modern warfare, but I'm terrible at both online. Maybe with joining the aog I could get some tips on how to improve my gameplay. Anyway I would like to thank Gideon for allowing me to be a part of this clan. See you on the battlefield!!!!

23Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:15 am

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

AOG-SikeMan wrote:hello every one i am AOG-SikeMan aka SikeMan727 glad to meet everyone and look forword to working with you on the battle field. Chin Chow o by the way my gall bladder is killing me
Ha ! My gall bladder was removed 4 years ago due to a stone in it that was 1-1/4" around.......for those of you that don't have experience in the realm of gall bladders....that is a HUGE one lol Basketball

24Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 am

AOG-SikeMan

AOG-SikeMan
Soldier

hello every one i am AOG-SikeMan aka SikeMan727 glad to meet everyone and look forword to working with you on the battle field. Chin Chow o by the way my gall bladder is killing me

25Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

AoG-IRISH wrote:hey! im Irish. i was originally Aog when i played Bf2:MC. when i got my PS3 i changed the online name to Irish_Knight07 i remember most of the original AOG members but dont play it often... i play CoD 4 and 5, GTA4, BFBC, and a few other games... i currently am waiting 1 month b4 i leave for Navy bootcamp so ill be gone , AWHILE lol. feel free to hit me up or add me. shout out to my AoG parents Gideon and Pheonix love you guys! AOG4LYF

haha whats up man remember me? lol ill add you i play all the same games as you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum