AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Status as of December 29 2010

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online Status as of December 29 2010 Empty Online Status as of December 29 2010 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Many thought Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was shut down long ago. Well, they are wrong partially. Xbox was the only version shut down. For Playstation 2 the online still works. Today I had played it and even saw a couple familiar names like Nutrition8. You may only find about four to 6 rooms that have people in them. (I was also playing at like 3-4am in the morning.) But the game still runs. So, if you ever want to check up on the game and have some good old fun and you have it on Playstation 2, it's still there for you.

And it was a blast from the past to play it again.

♂ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

2Online Status as of December 29 2010 Empty Re: Online Status as of December 29 2010 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

May it remain healthy and live forever. Maybe clone itself on the PS3.

3Online Status as of December 29 2010 Empty Re: Online Status as of December 29 2010 Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

They did make a remake of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on the Xbox360, but I heard they ruined the game. Like it wasn't the same or as good as it use to be.

Although, the servers for Playstation 2 (or a PS3 that can play PS2 games) The servers are a poor quality. Not the worst possible, but they are decent to the least.

4Online Status as of December 29 2010 Empty Re: Online Status as of December 29 2010 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 am

[AOG]_Skitzo

Soldier

Btw the method used to search for games now is funny. minimum players 1
stats tracking on
and that will return 4-6 games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum