AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Become an AOG-Clan leader

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Become an AOG-Clan leader Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Just post here to announce which game and platform you wish to lead on and any specific rules that might apply to that game.

Members, reply to the specific post/leader you will be joining.

2Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty AOG on Xbox Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

you gideon, do u mind if a clan that i am leader of (not called Army of God) um do u mind if it becomes a division, or a cooalince, i couldnt think of the right name, but i was woundering since i am a member of aog, and once held the AOG clan website, if i could have you make the XBOX360 division of the clan be called "The BreakFast Club" me and a couple of my friends made it and it is a clan mostly for fun, and if you want a division for clan matches and serious play i am working on asking my friend if he wants to have his clan do that

3Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:04 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

(AOG) CLOWN wrote:you gideon, do u mind if a clan that i am leader of (not called Army of God) um do u mind if it becomes a division, or a cooalince, i couldnt think of the right name, but i was woundering since i am a member of aog, and once held the AOG clan website, if i could have you make the XBOX360 division of the clan be called "The BreakFast Club" me and a couple of my friends made it and it is a clan mostly for fun, and if you want a division for clan matches and serious play i am working on asking my friend if he wants to have his clan do that

Just made this one for you, Clan Alliance Page, Go ahead and Post your details there.

4Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

LPST is running AOGon PC version of Battlefield 2.
DrMcRoll is running it on PS2 Battlefield Modern Combat.
Clown is running it on xbox for call of duty.
I will lead on PS3 when new bad company comes out.

5Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

AOG-Gideon wrote:LPST is running AOGon PC version of Battlefield 2.
DrMcRoll is running it on PS2 Battlefield Modern Combat.
Clown is running it on xbox for call of duty.
I will lead on PS3 when new bad company comes out.

Woh, this was never confirmed just yet, I'm still int he process of building the server. It should be ready before the end of the month.
I also need a website for recruits. I still need some others to back me up with the PC version. you can get it cheap on Newegg or if you like waiting forever you can get a torrent. As far as i know I'm the only one that plays it on the PC.

6Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

shogunned aka AOG_MASSACRE has an AOG clan on PS3 KillZone 2

7Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 am

AOG-deadsouls

AOG-deadsouls
Admin

I play resistance 2 and call of duty world at war so if anyone elts wants more AOG on any of these let me know I'll join you in game

http://Myspace.com/desdoulas559

8Become an AOG-Clan leader Empty Re: Become an AOG-Clan leader Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum