AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Alliance - What it is

+2
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

The Clan Alliance is a list of Clans that the AOG and other clans acknowledge as "friends". We recognize these clans as legit players that do not cheat, hack, or use lag switches, or other questionable practices.
Sub-Division clans are subsidiaries of the AOG, made for various reasons and purposes.
Examples include, an elite "squad", a practice/skrimmage clan, a kids clan, etc...

Go ahead and post clans or players that are not in the AOG but are friends of AOG. And post any Sub-Clans, who leads it, game, platform, some notable members, etc...

2Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I lead the Wrong_Button clan on BF2 on PS2. 20 members, DrMcRoll, PowerPuffGirl, The_Jacker, Kerstov, Skitzo, ... Made it cuz nobody was playing clan games on AOG and the clan got disbanded three times. The players around didn't want to join tyhe AOG (LOL), as soon as I made Wrong_Button, they joined.

3Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

LSGH clan - (Life Sucks Get High. BF2 PS2. has been a long time friend of the AOG. They are straight up and legit with some great players. Special thanks to HarmsWay, ProudFew, and Ranger for all the training sessions they taught on BF2 PS2.
They have since branched out on multiple games and consoles like us, so if you see an LSGH member, give em some love.

RaW clan - AceZeca, BassMeant, BlackBeard. Great alliance made to bring us together for the exciting PVGA. www.pvga.forumotion.com

SA Clan - (Secret Alliance) BF2 PS2. is a long standing clan on BF2. AOG is proud to be thier friend. Silver, Prophetz, Mongo, Hawkins, SBR-EVO, LTE-Fuct (AOG-Bleach) are all great players and extremely hard to beat.

W.A.R.N.I.N.G. clan. BF2 PS2. This alliance is under dispute and always will be. I, AOG-Gideon have stood in on clan games with warning and helped out, and have several members on my friends list. The AOG have NEVER won a clan battle against warning. Plunger got hacked! Then moved to Xbobx COD.

EOD clan - (Empire of Domination)BF2 PS2 - led by the one and only BIGACT1987. They are rocking out at spot number 2 on the clan leader board (10000 clans on board). BIGACT1987, his bro Exterminator, and the hard to kill BigKev, are owning up and down the block. BIGACT1987 is a long time AOG member that helped us out with training and when he played with us, was almost always the top player in the game. - much respect

LiteCompany - BF2 PS2. Murder.Inc, LiteShow. both have moved on to PS3 BFBC as LiteMurder and xLiteShowx, But still rocking the battlefield and owning noobs like me on a daily basis.

Did I forget anyone?

Last edited by AOG-Gideon on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:31 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

you gideon, do u mind if a clan that i am leader of (not called Army of God) um do u mind if it becomes a division, or a cooalince, i couldnt think of the right name, but i was woundering since i am a member of aog, and once held the AOG clan website, if i could have you make the XBOX360 division of the clan be called "The BreakFast Club" me and a couple of my friends made it and it is a clan mostly for fun, and if you want a division for clan matches and serious play i am working on asking my friend if he wants to have his clan do that

5Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

Ok my friend Xteam Rockers is thinking about doing he is the leader Xteam, and i am the leader of The breakFast Club

6Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm

rockerz90

NOOb

I'm rockerz90 president of the X-Team Clan. Clown has been talking with me about this and i am in.

7Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Yes you can be either a sub clan or a friend clan of AOG. If you are sub, you must obey the rules of the clan, posted on the AOG Myspace, (but needs editing), If you choose alliance, then you have your own rules.

Just list details so we know whats up, I will add a page for you to moderate after you do it. So you can keep us up to date on clan activity and stats, etc...

Rockerz90 - welcome
You and clown should tell us a little about the clan, what game you guyz are playing, some stats maybe

8Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

gideon, you do have Yahoo instant mesanger right?

9Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

(AOG) CLOWN wrote:gideon, you do have Yahoo instant mesanger right?
I currently use Windows Live, Yahoo sucked too much memory up for me, but I just added more RAM so maybe I will use it, PM me your yahoo id and I will add you.

10Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm

rockerz90

NOOb

Well X-Team is for all games Racing, Fighting, Shooting etc... anyway um stats well what do you mean by stats?

11Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

probably by K/D , Rank, Games we play... well, we have a lot of games like: Gears of war 2, CoD 4, CoD WAW, Battlefield BadCOmp, lol little bit of GTA4, sometimes halo 3, and well we will keep you inform about ranks probabaly weekly or monthly, ATM TBC doesnt have a lot of members, but X-Team does

12Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Big_ACT

Big_ACT
NOOb

AOG-Gideon wrote:LSGH clan - (Life Sucks Get High. BF2 PS2. has been a long time friend of the AOG. They are straight up and legit with some great players. Special thanks to HarmsWay, ProudFew, and Ranger for all the training sessions they taught on BF2 PS2.
They have since branched out on multiple games and consoles like us, so if you see an LSGH member, give em some love.

SA Clan - (Secret Alliance) BF2 PS2. is a long standing clan on BF2. AOG is proud to be thier friend. Silver, Prophetz, SBR-EVO, LTE-Fuct (AOG-Bleach) are all great players and extremely hard to beat.

W.A.R.N.I.N.G. clan. BF2 PS2. This alliance is under dispute and always will be. I, AOG-Gideon have stood in on clan games with warning and helped out, and have several members on my friends list. The AOG have NEVER won a clan battle against warning. Plunger got hacked! Then moved to Xbobx COD.

EOD clan - (Empire of Domination)BF2 PS2 - led by the one and only BIGACT1987. They are rocking out at spot number 2 on the clan leader board (10000 clans on board). BIGACT1987, his bro Exterminator, and the hard to kill BigKev, are owning up and down the block. BIGACT1987 is a long time AOG member that helped us out with training and when he played with us, was almost always the top player in the game. - much respect

LiteCompany - BF2 PS2. Murder.Inc, LiteShow. both have moved on to PS3 BFBC as LiteMurder and xLiteShowx, But still rocking the battlefield and owning noobs like me on a daily basis.

Did I forget anyone?

BIG_ACT aka BIGACT1987 says: Hey gideon thanks man.. that makes me feel lil more important..lol.. no i remember the times man when we had them training sessions and i got pissed and cussed out members and went through all that drama.. what a nerd i was looking back now i see that..lmao... well hey man much respect.. thanks...

13Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:28 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

"i got pissed and cussed out members and went through all that drama.. what a nerd i was looking back now i see that..lmao... " - Big_ACT
---------------

I, for one, took the BF2 AOG clan WAY TOO SERIOUS.

That's why I did away with all our rules and stopped giving a shit. Now we just meet up, play, and have fun.

On the otherhand, is this forum page overkill? lol

14Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Oh, I found the x-team, now I can sleepat night. lol. Ialso found aog kerstov while I entered a room under my retarded dumbcracka100 account, I was trying to figure out how to get in some glitches so I can kill people in them in the future, and BAM ! Kerstov was in there and we really kicked some peoples asses, but my lady got out of bed and I had to log off. hopefully Sunday afternoon will have lots of goodness like; gideon, kerstov, lebowski(shogunned), jacker, myself and maybe someone else? great opportunity for some veterans to pull a 5v5 or something sweet...!

15Clan Alliance - What it is Empty Re: Clan Alliance - What it is Sun May 31, 2009 12:04 am

AOG-SikeMan

AOG-SikeMan
Soldier

hello everyone, im back ,i have been reading many of you all i know or you know me ,anything i can do on ps3 let me know props to ypu all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum