AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Issues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Issues Empty Clan Issues Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

I have some issue about some things with the clan on BFBC on the ps3. Gideon I really think we should implant that "A" n "B" squad thingy we were talking about because it really annoys me to have 3 players at the top and 1 always at the bottom with 1/5 kd ratio. Something needs to be done. Prophetz agreed with me and we think it would be best to split the clan in 2 squads and have 2 meetings each week. We have some people on 1 time every 2 weeks, once a week, every day, and everyday allday. We should split the clan to where the serious players are in a squad and the less skilled less serious players in b squad. I understand some people will be angry but if they support there clan they will follow through with this and do as they are suppose to. If we lose anybody in the process then in my opinion it was a good move because that person was not serious enough and not trying hard enough to even try to make it to A squad which of course could be a possibility with weekly progrees reports. I'm good for traqcking stats and looking at progression thru each player so gimme the word and i will do.

2Clan Issues Empty Re: Clan Issues Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:37 am

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

I will agree to the A and B clans...I don't have a problem with that. I got my feelings hurt for a minute this afternoon because you started talking about it right after we ended a game where "I" was at the bottom with a 1/4 ratio. Figured I should bow out and practice. I wasn't mad or anything. I try to play as often as possible. I work Sunday, Monday, and Thursday nights (California Time) so I wouldn't be on then. Whatever you decide is cool with me though.

3Clan Issues Empty Re: Clan Issues Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

mommy i am sorry u were offended and I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.. my dumbass should of payed attention.. im not worried about ur 1/4 ratio.. lol.. i have games like that too... we all do... it happens to everyone.. i was more or less madd about the fact about anyone who is ALways at the bottom of the list.. no1 in particular.. hope your feeling better and Happy birthday by the way

4Clan Issues Empty Re: Clan Issues Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:58 pm

AOG-MOMMY

AOG-MOMMY
Commander

No harm done Act...just a bruised ego that's all. See you on the battlefield tonight...hopefully.

5Clan Issues Empty Re: Clan Issues Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

i'll be there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum