AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

jump on and add [AOG]_Gideon to join the fun.

2BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

POW! BOOM! Ran up and down the court on these fools. Had a couple games and they Rocked! That was fun. I got tons to do so no more clan battles for awhile for me. Crying or Very sad

3BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

You should let me know seperately man
i wanna hone my knifing skills again on BF2
wanna see if im still a beast and deserve my name
btw you should make my rank shit say Assassin or something and not NOOb, if anything im the furthest thing from a NOOb

4BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:57 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

[AOG]-Assassin wrote:You should let me know seperately man
i wanna hone my knifing skills again on BF2
wanna see if im still a beast and deserve my name
btw you should make my rank shit say Assassin or something and not NOOb, if anything im the furthest thing from a NOOb

Your rank chnages with the number of posts you put up. I will add an Assassin level

5BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:02 pm

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

ah yes that sounds like an outstanding idea
ok then I shall cotinue to post to become an Assasin in the eyes of the AOG forum

6BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

oh heyy, i definitely don't wanna be called a noob either. u know how i play on bf2, gideon. i rock! lol.

7BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

ok, so that was wayy out of topic. umm GO Wrong_Button! Question, why did you name our clan Wrong_Button?

8BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Empty Re: BF2 PS2 clan battle Sunday afternoon Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Wrong_Button;

Got the name because I keep switching from PS3 to PS2 and the button config is different.
For Example, in Bad Company, switching weapons is L2 or R2, so in PS2 BF2, I will be running up on a baddie and try to pull out a grenade, but instead, I crouch or go prone and just look at him/her like "duh" and then get killed.

So I cry out in pain, "Ah fuck, I hit the Wrong_Button again"

To aim in Bad Company it is L1, so when I see a bad guy in BF2, I start jumping, lol.

----

The "noob" status is associated with how many posts you make. I think after 5 posts you rank up to squad leader or something.