AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum

+15
AOG-Ferrari
[AOG]_LPST
AOG-MOMMY
[AOG]_Kerstov
dezman
AOG-SikeMan
AoG-IRISH
{wizo}
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
187DrMcRoll
AOG_Phoenix
pwrpuff_girl
[AOG]-Assassin
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 pm

AoG-IRISH

AoG-IRISH
NOOb

hey! im Irish. i was originally Aog when i played Bf2:MC. when i got my PS3 i changed the online name to Irish_Knight07 i remember most of the original AOG members but dont play it often... i play CoD 4 and 5, GTA4, BFBC, and a few other games... i currently am waiting 1 month b4 i leave for Navy bootcamp so ill be gone , AWHILE lol. feel free to hit me up or add me. shout out to my AoG parents Gideon and Pheonix love you guys! AOG4LYF

27Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 pm

{wizo}

{wizo}
Soldier

Hello,I'm wizzo the clown, on BF2 MC. this is the only game i play and been playing for the past 2ys and im on most every night.i like to be an engineer for the (cowpies) and the assult for the fast running,my bro is on also and i fight with him till he goes then im on till about 3-4am I just joind ..187DrMcRoll..clan and i had a good fight. I dont care for CTF and i dont care to much about points. i just like the game. I tryed BF1945 but i guess my pc is goofy cuz i could not play the last game..oh well, Happy days to ya

28Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

187DrMcRoll wrote:Hello, my name is 187drmcroll. that is actually a combination of things that I call my cat..lol. My 187tag is just because it was the 1st clan I ever joined and did'nt want to have like 15 profiles so I 've just kept it. I am an engineer extraordinaire and am in spot 160 or so on kills with that kit. I don't snipe cuz its lazy and I can't shoot people with a sniper rifle when they are in my face. The only people on here I know are gideon and powerpuff, the rest of you are playing ps3 I reckon. Ive been playing for two years and I never thought I would like it, I bought this game for Gideon for christmas and he said he wanted it so he could give it to me and make me play with him and I am now addicted, I will never get a new system (ps3) or play anything else so I hope they never ever shut down the servers because then I will never play again.. Sad Ha! My myspace is also drmcroll although I am not a big internet chatbox, it was more of an experiment but its kinda fun. I have a facebook page too under Dean Anthony Paggeot, but Facebook is extra lame. If you think that you can make me like it then I challenge you to do so. lol

WHAT ARE YOU SAYNNN YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!!

29Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

187DrMcRoll

187DrMcRoll
Illuminati

Hello, my name is 187drmcroll. that is actually a combination of things that I call my cat..lol. My 187tag is just because it was the 1st clan I ever joined and did'nt want to have like 15 profiles so I 've just kept it. I am an engineer extraordinaire and am in spot 160 or so on kills with that kit. I don't snipe cuz its lazy and I can't shoot people with a sniper rifle when they are in my face. The only people on here I know are gideon and powerpuff, the rest of you are playing ps3 I reckon. Ive been playing for two years and I never thought I would like it, I bought this game for Gideon for christmas and he said he wanted it so he could give it to me and make me play with him and I am now addicted, I will never get a new system (ps3) or play anything else so I hope they never ever shut down the servers because then I will never play again.. Sad Ha! My myspace is also drmcroll although I am not a big internet chatbox, it was more of an experiment but its kinda fun. I have a facebook page too under Dean Anthony Paggeot, but Facebook is extra lame. If you think that you can make me like it then I challenge you to do so. lol

30Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:11 pm

AOG_Phoenix

AOG_Phoenix
Squad Lead

Hey My Dears! Love you all very Long time! It's Phoenix. I still suck at all Battlefields, but I keep playin and keep dyin. Maybe I'll get drunk enough one night to play BF2:MC again! Until then, come say hi to me at facebook - Michelle Maddox or on myspace Enchantress28

31Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:13 am

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

pwrpuff_girl wrote:Very Happy I'm pwrpuff...as some of you know. I'm apart of the aog clan. Lol, and it took gideon a while to get me on. But I'm hereee. Hmm. So, I've been playin bf2:mc for about 4 years. whoa thats long, and I made lots of friends and enemies(err). Um, I use all my kits, especially the assult kit(easier to pick). I'm working on my engineer kit. My stats for awfully high, only because I play too much ahahaha, but I don't care too much about it. Sooo, how's everyone doin? Oh yea, hiii Phoenix I miss you. Lol. aww look pretty->> flower

believe it or not I don't believe I have met you.....
or have I? LOL
idk not sure but good to meet you if it's a first

anyway I thought I would post for everyone my myspace, maybe I can add all the AOG and everyone else as a friend to get better aquaintance

www.myspace.com/21891JV
add me and I'll surely except

32Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty hiiii everyone!!! Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:54 am

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

Very Happy I'm pwrpuff...as some of you know. I'm apart of the aog clan. Lol, and it took gideon a while to get me on. But I'm hereee. Hmm. So, I've been playin bf2:mc for about 4 years. whoa thats long, and I made lots of friends and enemies(err). Um, I use all my kits, especially the assult kit(easier to pick). I'm working on my engineer kit. My stats for awfully high, only because I play too much ahahaha, but I don't care too much about it. Sooo, how's everyone doin? Oh yea, hiii Phoenix I miss you. Lol. aww look pretty->> flower

33Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 am

[AOG]-Assassin

[AOG]-Assassin
Assassin

now of course Assassin has got to get in on eveything everyone else is in on
been playing BF2 since it came out play BFBC of course and hopefully part 2 will have some sort of clan support
it takes me a very short amount of time to figure out the secrets of the knife and I master it every time so challenge me on BFBC or BF2 in a knife battle to gt assassinated

btw I'm also known as SephirothOWA
@(^+^)@

34Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

(AOG) CLOWN

(AOG) CLOWN
Squad Lead

well, Gideon, i am glad that AoG was able to get some alinances over on Xbox360, say high to phoenix for me, and if Members of AOG who have Xbox and want to be in The Breakfast Club (fun clan mostly for foolish people who fool around a lot like me) add Wicked clown939 that goes
But if you want to Join Xteam then add Rockerz90 there clan is more of a serious clan whom are hoping to get on to Gamebattles

35Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum - Page 2 Empty Welcome to the AOG-Clan Forum Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

You don't have to be an AOG member to be here. This is for friends and foes of AOG as well as the AOG members.

Please sign in to post.

----

Why don't you start here and announce yourself? Who are you, what do you play?

I will start

----

Yo AOG-Gideon was Here!

I been playing BF2 on PS2 for three years, in may of 2008, I got a PS3 and played BFBC, but I think BF2 is better. I can't wait for the new one.
My tag on BF2 is [AOG]_Gideon - I been a 5 star once, lol, I have almost 90K points. My most used kit is Support with like 27K kills, least used is Sniper with like 1400 kills.

I started the Army of God clan late in 2006 (I think,)we played a few hundred clan games, and the best we ever got was like spot 50 (out of 15000). At our busiest point, we had 85 clan members. We hosted training sessions, where, featured Top Ten players, would come in and give us tips on how to play better.
We had lots of rules and we were usually pretty stingent on keeping those rules, some people got kicked out of the clan minutes after joining due to rule infractions.

Times have changed. We still have our standards, but the rules are much less and loosley enforced.

To all the people I kicked out of the clan, "I am sorry". lol.

~ Gideon